Chapter II: United States Navy SEALs

I have returned! So sorry for leaving this story, as so many things have happened. College busting my balls, the Avengers story coming in, and the tiring reality of bad weather aka Typhoon Odette. I have decided to come back to this story because I have loved Warcraft III since my younger years, and that it was a major point for Azeroth. Enjoy! I'm back after a long-ass time.

-DarkInfinity

................................................................................................................................................................

The five high elves still were at a disbelief on what they stumbled onto after fleeing some undead Scourge, despite the fact that these humans seemed friendly, contradicting their somewhat intimidating aura. Lenara, Aurina, Lylia, Yaeron and Zanavar were mentally stuttering, basically. Capt. McDaniel was aware that the SEALs might inform HQ, along with the CIA Agent relaying information back to Langley. However, this didn't interfere with his goal: information extraction. He continued to go with the flow. The matter of an undead army roaming around would be enough to warrant the attention of the USMC. He felt like he had to do this slowly.

"So tell me, do these undead pose a significant threat? Forgive me if it sounds mundane due to the earlier mention, but if we are to be more knowledgable about your lands, at least information that is concerning will be of great help."

The captain was being told of the current state of Quel'Thalas, albeit more detailed. Thus, Capt. McDaniel delegated on the choice, along with CIA agent Dean Parker. Having an army of undead zombies close to a portal that leads directly to the country's capital isn't exactly refreshing news. and that they might have to not fully disclose it to the public for safety reasons. After all, a nation filled with panicking people can be such a difficult thing to restore back to order, especially when the masses have already been too hopped up on horror material to the point that if an event will resemble something such as a potential zombie outbreak, they immediately go to panic mode.

With all that, they chose the silent path. When it came to the part where they had to probe their new environment for potential dangers, both unknown and aforementioned, they came to the decision that the Navy SEALs going in for recon first might be a good choice, so that the Marines won't go in blind. Thus, a decision was reached.

The five quel'dorei are to be accompanied by the SEAL volunteer team, consisting of 5. Their names were Joel "Doc" Carlton, Michael "Cook" Hart,  Glenn "Priest" Perez, Victor "Click" Santos and Reginald "Sink" Finnegan. They were called in by the brass, with them wondering what it would be like, in comparison to the Middle East. Click and Cook equipped with the Colt M4A1 Carbine, chambered in 5.56x45. Sink requested to carry the FN M240 Machine Gun, chambered in 7.62x51, just in case of heavy resistance. Doc carried the Benelli M4 Super 90, chambered in 12 Gauge, a devastating close-quarters weapon. Last, but not the least, Priest wielded the Barrett M82A1, chambered in the powerful .50 BMG, due to him being the anti-materiel sniper.

For reconnaissance purposes, they were going to wear helmet-mounted cameras to record what was going to happen. 

CIA Agent Dean Parker was to accompany them to further bolster evidence and witness accounts. His weapon of choice was the Colt M1911A1 .45 ACP + Suppressor, as it was a subsonic round that is quite powerful, and that the gun was generally slim despite its length. He wanted to make sure that he had enough power but can be quieted down, which the .45 ACP fit. He had not much problem registering it, as that the parts for it were rather plentiful, along with the ammunition still being listed in logistics.

They then set off on one of the Zodiac boats to get ashore. The elves guided them around Quel'Thalas, and sure enough, they encountered some undead. Ghouls, Skeletons, Necromancers and Gargoyles started to charge towards them.