*waking up (MGG)*

summary: waking up in Matthew's arms is wonderful for a number of reasons.

content warnings: unprotected penetrative sex, creampie, fingering... that's pretty much it. this was p soft.

pairing: Fem!Reader/Matthew

the sunlight that seeps through the curtains manages to wake me up earlier than usual. it's a weekend, and I've been planning to sleep in, but something about the chirping of birds keeps me up.

my lids open halfway as I nestle my back into Matthew's chest. he's warm. one of his arms is draped over my waist, holding me tightly as his fingertips splay over my stomach. drowsily, I toy with the ring on his finger. he never takes it off, and although I tease him for it, I secretly enjoy the cool pressure of it against my skin.

I let out a contented sigh, thinking about the vast array of nothing that I have to do today. Matthew has work in a couple hours, but for right now, he's here with me. I cling to him, covering his hand with my own and wriggling softly at the delightful cocoon we've created.

when his touch tightens against my ribs, I smile to myself. there's a slight bulge forming in his pants, brought on by my cheerful movements. I feel his breath hitch against my shoulder when I scoot back against him, my ass rubbing over his erection.

at this point, he has to be awake. I can feel his breathing change. he kisses the curve where my shoulder meets my arm, speaks into my skin.

"good morning, angel."

"morning." I keep my eyes closed as I smile to myself. his hand drifts down to my hips, stilling the swirl of my body. he inhales sharply when I hit a certain spot.

"you're making trouble for yourself, sweetheart." he whispers. I can feel the delightful mess of his curls tickling my back, then the brush of his stubble while he begins to press kisses against my skin.

"I like making trouble." I stop moving just to frustrate him. his hand reaches up, slips under the thin fabric of my top, grazing over my stomach and finally wrapping around my tits. I let out a soft moan at the cool sensation.

"you sure about that?" he takes my nipple between his thumb and index finger, tweaking it and causing me to arch my back. he groans.

"mhmm." I nod, writhing.

"why are you up so early?"

"I don't really know." I mull it over for a second, but the quick movements of his hands squeezing and toying with my breasts are making my head go foggy again. I can barely concentrate with the rock-hard arousal pressed to my ass.

"I'm glad you are." his lips curve into a smile against my neck before he begins to suck and bite at the soft skin.

"and why is that?" I smirk. it's hard enough not letting my eyes roll into the back of my head. he manages to send electrical pulses throughout my body with the slightest touch.

Matthew and I have been dating for a couple months now, and everything feels just right. between his doting behavior and the constant little gifts he gives me– homemade picture books and delicate pieces of jewelry, love notes on the kitchen counter– every time we're together, I can't stop smiling.

he circles my nipple with his finger, sinks his teeth softly into the space between my jaw and throat, before replying.

"more time that I get to spend with you."

my heart flutters in my chest.

"I wish you could skip work today."

"don't talk like that."