*problem-solving (MGG)*

summary: reader goes to visit her friend, Matthew, on set. when he catches her doing something dirty in his trailer, he offers to help.

relationship: Fem!Reader/Matthew

content warnings: unprotected penetrative sex, creampie, masturbation, dirty talk, face-sitting, degradation, Cocky!Matthew, some semi-exhibitionism.

my toes curl over the sheets and I let out a dissatisfied groan as I throw the abandoned vibrator onto the side table. ever since flying home from visiting friends in New York, I've been absolutely, embarrassingly... horny.

usually, my trusty toy is able to work wonders; this week has been rough, though. maybe it's something to do with my stress-levels or maybe my body just doesn't feel like cooperating. it doesn't help that I have about an hour before I'm scheduled to visit my friend on the set of his show.

I haven't seen Matthew in almost a year. between his shooting schedule and my own job getting more demanding, spending time together really hasn't been possible. I miss his laugh and the way our conversations always flow so easily. whenever we hang out, it's like we pick up right where we left off. and now, as I give up on trying to get one off before seeing him, I start to wonder what to expect. a tour? meeting his castmates?

to be completely honest, I don't really want to do any of that. I'm sure they're all very nice people and we'd have a good time, but the last week in the city was so full of group interactions that I'm really hoping to sit across from each other and just... talk.

there's no point in speculating, though. instead, I glance over at my disappointing toy and sigh. maybe next time.

when I get there, Matthew texts me to wait for him so he can bring me to his trailer. everyone is bustling around, moving according to their own chaotic schedules. a couple golf carts occasionally roll through the space, toting actors and other personnel. it'd be overwhelming for anyone who isn't used to it.

"Y/N!" Matthew's voice cuts across the din of the set as he waves. he's leaning out of the side of a golf cart that he's driving, which makes me nervous as he pulls up to me. I raise my eyebrows in surprise as he stops the cart and hops out to wrap me in a hug.

he smells good, like expensive cologne and cool air. as he withdraws, he sets his hands on my shoulders and grins at me.

"you look great! how are you?" as usual, he's talkative. I smile back, though, and take in his appearance. he's always been handsome, but right now Matthew is looking especially good: the breeze has swept his curls, he's got on a colorful button-up short-sleeve with parakeets on it, and there's some stubble growing on his face that's new. he looks older, more mature.

kind of sexy.

"I'm really well. cool ride you've got." I nod to the golf cart and Matthew laughs.

"you wanna know a secret?" he smirks. I raise my eyebrows and he leans down a little to reach my height. "I'm not supposed to drive that."

"how'd you get it?" I frown. knowing him, he probably managed to charm his way around the rules, but I'm sure there's a funny story behind it as well. he's full of weird anecdotes.

"one of my cast mates distracted the guy who runs the warehouse where they keep them." he winks, then gestures for me to follow him. I slide into the passenger seat and before I can really process what's happening, he's swerving in a wide circle and speeding off.

"I've been meaning to call you," he practically yells over the sound of the motor. "but I know you've been busy."

"yeah, I actually just started writing for this new show."