Chapter 10 "Explanation"

Hello guys!

Quick dedication!

This chapter is dedicated to @immortaleka because her comments make me laugh out loud, and think every time I see them!
Also TheBlogFox is my wonderful, amazing fucking editor and me and her are working on a couple of books together! I love this boy! Anyway hope your excited!

Yep that's it!

Vote, Comment, and Enjoy!

Stephen's P.O.V

Is Jackson on steroids or something?!

I can't freaking get him to let me go! He can't be that strong?!

Right now I'm struggling to get out of his grasp and trying to hold the tears in but they keep on fucking falling!!

Oh I'm so mad right now!!

Though I feel bad for pushing Jackson's butler out of the way but you can't blame me, I was just so angry at Jackson for doing what he did.

I get snapped out of my trance when I'm thrown onto a bed, specifically Jackson's.

I look up and see that his usual green eyes have yellow around it?!

Does that happen?

Is it supposed to?!

I see him climb on the bed crawling towards to me but I just keep backing away, he growls and grabs my ankle pulling me towards him. I gulp as I see him right above me!

"J-Jackson please stop, I don't want to see you anymore!" I say to him as I try pushing his body off of mine.

His eyes get angrier "Damn it! Stephen what's wrong?! I obviously don't know what your talking about?! Spit it out!" He screams frustrated.

His voice still send shivers through my back and right now I just hate it! Can't my body stop it, it's already causing too many problems!

I clutch the collar of his shirt as tears roll down my eyes! Fucking asshole is going to make me repeat what happened?!

"Really? You want to know! The surprise you gave me that's what!! I fucking hated it, how could you do that to me!! " I screamed into his shirt as I took a deep breath trying to calm my breathing.

"Stephen I haven't given you your surprise yet?! " I hear Jackson's voice say, it sounded confused and mad at the same time.

I look up and tilt my head a little since I was confused but there was still anger on my face, "So you just fired me from my job cause you wanted to?!" I asked looking up at him, his face soon going from angry to understanding.

"Now you remember what you did?!" I ask him, my voice coming out harshly, I was hoping he didn't do that but obviously he did!

I started to move myself away from him, I didn't want to stay here as much as I already did!

I started moving towards the door but I was pulled right back under Jackson and there was a fucking smile in his face!

"Gosh you scared me Stephen! Anyway let me explain your little misunderstanding."