Chapter 19 " Love me "

WARNING : THERE STICKING THE STICK IN THE HOLE!

Alright..done! Not really.

I think I died mates....the picture..it's so sexy! Hope you enjoy the picture!

Vote, Comment, Enjoy!

Stephen P.O.V

When we left the hospital, it was weird and not because of Kayla. It was because of Jackson, he kept twitching and pacing. I knew something was wrong so I decided to do something before we arrived at the house.

" Hey Kayla! Can  I talk to you for a sec? " I asked her as we reached the car, she nodded and gave Riley to Ollie.

Ollie took Riley while following Jackson and Derek that were in front of us. " What is it? " she asked me as she flipped her hair giving me a ' I know what you want but you have to say it ' faces.

" W-Well I was wondering if you could babysit Riley and Derek for the night, I don't feel good  " Total lie, I say to myself" and Jackson's seems nervous probably about doing everything alone again. " I lied easily.

She nodded understandingly " Sure thing, you guys just need a break after all of this, I understand " I smile and give her hug thanking her.

She replies by saying that it was nothing. We catch up to Ollie and Jackson putting the kids inside the car, " Hold up! Derek and Riley are going with Kayla and Ollie for tonight! " I told both of them.

Jackson looked at me confused mixed with relief and something else, I don't know what though. Ollie nods directing Riley and Derek to their car.

" You two be good and don't break anything okay? I'll pick you two up...tomorrow at night. " I said. Riley nodded and Derek looked nervous about going with Kayla and Ollie but Riley grabbed his hand and started talking to him normally. Derek smiled calming down, I sighed in relief, good now I can do my plan.

" Oh wait Stephen! " Kayla said getting my attention, she came and whispered in my ear " Ride the cock good! " then left.

I stood there speechless, what the fuck?! Did she seriously just say that?! I need new friends I thought but then again she knew what I wanted. I walked to the car getting in the passenger seat. I didn't lay all the way afraid of crushing my stitches.

" Soo " Jackson's started as we started for the house. " Want to explain what that was over there? " he asked looking at me raising one of his eyebrows.

I smiled and kissed his lips " Just want to do something tonight. " I said seductively.

Okay, I was doing this on purpose because after what almost happened with Ellie, I can't help but think, what if he did steal my virginity? Jackson wouldn't be my first! It freaked me out and I wanted to make sure he was my first!

Jackson's eyes lit up as he knew what I wanted, suddenly the car was going extremely fast. I laughed and Jackson mumbled some words before slowing down a little but still fast. In about 10 minutes we were at the house parking.

Jackson got out as fast he could while I took my sweet time to the door. Jackson growled at me but I ignored him as I walked to the door. After only reaching the stairs Jackson snarled and came over to me carrying me gently and making sure to hold me from my butt instead of my back.

Jackson closed the door his eyes yellow and filled with lust, " You do know what I want to do right? " he asked me as he climbed the stairs to our room.

I nodded as I started leaving little pecks on his neck, going all the way up his jaw and ended right on his lips. I heard Jackson purr in delight, " Wait! Your back..we can't I don't want to hurt you. " Jackson's voice says worriedly as he opens the door to the bedroom.