Chapter 5 "Going to the meeting"

°°° Stephen P.O.V °°°

I groaned as I laid back in my bed thinking about the conversation I just had with Jackson. I turned my head seeing a curious Riley. I raised an eyebrow "you look like you wanna know something" I said to her. She giggled and got up on my stomach, I groaned in pain.

"You slapped me and now your trying to kill me" I say chuckling as I ran my hand on her hair. She smiled " You wouldn't wake up Stephie, I had to!" She fought back, I chuckled.

"And who's the nice man from the phone" she asked, I groaned.

"A man I met, you'll see him today after your dance lesson." I told her, knowing it was useless to lie to her and I don't like to the idea of doing that.

She nodded "okay, I can't wait!" She said giggling.

I chuckled "Yes but for now you need to get dressed and take a shower." I told her. She was the one to groan this time "Ughhhh fineeee" she said as she got up and made herself to her room to get dressed. I, too, got up and got myself ready.

It took me a few minutes but soon I was out the door with Riley and heading towards our car.

"Alright I got errands to run before we go to your dance classes, so stay by me alright?" I tell Riley.

She nods and puts on her seatbelt. I drive off going to the bank to get some money and then to the supermarket. After a couple of minutes of singing in the car with Riley we arrived at the supermarket. I turn the car off and got out, Riley caught up to me then reached up and grabbed my hand.

I chuckle and walk inside getting any important items we may need at home, I couldn't waste money, especially since I got a week off because of the accident which might sound good but they don't pay me during the break and now we might go bankrupt so that's even worse. I think that's why they told me to 'get a break'.

I went and grabbed some milk and noticed that Riley had let go of my hand and was looking at some yogurt. I honestly wish I could get it for her but I just can't. She did try to ask me one time though but I said no because of money.

She never asked again.

Sometimes she acts 30 years older than she really is.

I put the milk in the cart and walked over to her.

"You coming?" I asked her. She looked up at me and sent me a sad smile.

"Yeah" she responded sadly as she grabbed my hand again.

We went and payed for the groceries, and made our way to the car.

"Alright! Ready?" I asked turning to Riley. She smiled up at me and nodded.

I pulled up at the dance studio, heading inside with Riley. She ran to the counter were Ollie and Kayla were. When they saw me and Riley they were filled with worried faces, Kayla went over to Riley and Ollie to me.

"Hey Stephen, I heard what happened. Are you okay? I was so worried! " He asked me as we hugged, in a manly way of course.

"Yeah I'm alright, I didn't get hurt or anything" I explained, he nodded, not pushing the subject, then he went over to Riley while Kayla came to me, giving me another hug.

"I'm so glad your okay, I heard Riley on the phone and saw you on the news! Oh my god! Me and Ollie got worried instantly!" She spoke so fast I barely understood her. I simply shook my head, chuckling at their actions and continued worried looks.

"I'm fine, you guys are worrying to much" I said.

She slaps me on the arm and I chuckle, rubbing my arm where she had hit me.