Chapter 7 " The Date "

Heyy! Happy Valentine's day guys! Here's an update as a gift from me to you! Enjoy! And there is a new cover, hope you like it!
Also I completed my story In the woods today, if you want to read that! I updated both stories for you guys be happy!!

Stephen P.O.V

I parked in front of my parents house and took a deep breath, not really wanting to be here. Rather be with Jackson than here and that's saying something. I look at Riley and smile.

"Alright come on, you have to take a shower and eat some dinner" I say to her as we made our way out of the car and into the house. She runs inside carrying her unicorn in her arms, brushing past mom and dad that we're having a fight about who pays the bills in the house.

Really people?!

I watch her making sure she's in her room before going to the kitchen and putting the groceries away. Mom and dad saw Riley with the dress and unicorn and we're now staring at me.

"Where did you get the money to buy her that?" I hear my dad's voice ask me.

I looked up at him rolling my eyes "I didn't buy it, she got it as a gift." I tell him, I get out a bowl wanting to make some rice with a vegetable salad to the side.

"From who?"

"No one you need to know.." I mumur to him as I cut the vegetables, letting them sizzle on the pan.

He wants to know everything that doesn't concern him but I can see that he just wants to know who the person is so he could get there money, that's also why I don't tell them anything.

He's a gold digger just like mum well ever since we became poor.

"Obviously if the person bought my daughter something, I want to know from who it's from" he growls out, my mom was just standing there afraid to say anything like always.

"Now you act like a dad?!" I ask him, rolling my eyes.

"What are you talking about, I give you a roof to live under and food, I pay the bills in the house" he yells out.

" No you don't pay for the food, I do, and you make me pay half of the house bill plus the electricity bill" I correct him. "I also take care of Riley taking her out, making sure she's getting fed and has enough clothe on her so she doesn't look like a fucking prostitute!" I scream my voice rising a little.

I could tell he was mad since his face was red and he was clenching his fists by his sides, he walked over to me and roughly pulled on my arm.

I gasp and look at him, ignoring the pain from my arm as I try to look like it didn't hurt.

"I suggest you shut the hell up before I close that mouth of yours, I've had just enough of your attitude!" he warns me through gritted teeth.

I pull my hand away from him feeling a bruise form at how tight he was holding me "Fuck. You." I hiss at him.

"You little fuck!" He raised his hand in a fist and I could see he was going to punch me but just as he was about to connect it to my face Riley came in her PJs.