Epligoue " Another Story "

Hey mates!

Last chapter then you guys can start on the sequel that should be up by the time you finish reading this chapter!

Alright Vote, Comment, and Enjoy!

Stephen P.O.V

" Do I look good? " I asked Riley, she looked at me rolling her eyes. I swear I'm going to do something about those eyes of her, I don't care if she is sixteen.

" You sound like Miranda when we go shopping. " she says laughing as she walks over to me and fixes my tie. I scoffed, " Please that child can't pick out something for the life of her. " I said as she told me to turn around which I did.

She smirked, " That's why I'm here for her! " she exclaimed and this time I'm the one rolling my eyes." Your ass was raised by me so of course you would! " I told her making her giggle.

Before she could say anything else Derek came in through the door, his bright green eyes have filled with nothing but happiness these last 10 years and I'm glad that I could be the one that brought that on him, well including Jackson. He was now 20 and is currently going to a university not to far from the house.

" Hey Dad said that you better come down because your not a girl and you look great in everything. His words not mine. " he said making Riley giggle.

" That's what I'm saying! " I glared at her, " Shut up it's our anniversary have some compassion, please! " I told them but they boy just laughed as I walked out the door.

" I should show your friends the video tape where your both in the bath tub together! " I screamed out as I ran down the stairs knowing that they would be coming down to chase me down.

They always did when I threatened them with showing their friends that clip but I honestly thought it was freaking adorable.

Went I got down the stairs, I saw Jackson standing there in all his glory making me smile as I threw myself at him knowing he would catch me which he did.

We kissed just as Riley and Derek came down the stairs, " No PDA please! " I heard Riley scream but I knew she didn't mind, she never did.

" I think I should start making out with him just so you can keep complaining! " I told her making her scowl playfully.

Derek laughed as he came towards us, he was Jackson's height which meant he was taller than me but just 5 years ago I was a giant compared to him. How time passes!

" You two have fun and you bring him back by 12:00 or your both grounded! " Derek said in a commanding voice just as Riley came joining in, " And don't go at it like bunnies unless your using protection! " She added.

I blushed as I hit both of them upside the head, Jackson laughed as he wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me towards him. " Come on, if were late for dinner I will personally blame it all on the kids. "

Derek and Riley looked at Jackson offended, " Papa! Tell dad how wrong he is! " they yelled out at the same time.

I chuckled as I leaned on Jackson, " Oh you kids be good now! Don't make a mess of the place and no party either! You know what happened last time! " I yelled at them as Jackson dragged us away to the car.

I could see that they both were pouting but they understood so I let myself go with Jackson. " Jax? " I said catching his attention as he looked at me.

 " Yes baby? " he asked as we held hands.

" I love you! "

" I love you too! "

Cute ass ending if I do say so myself though it was short but whatever go to my profile and start reading Dangerously Different!

- Ricky!