Chapter 3 "Meeting"

I woke up groggy and still tired, it was dark in the room which I know is not like my room, my room always had  a night light for Riley, maybe for me too but can't blame I hate the dark!

I quickly try to move but remembered what had happened also I couldn't move my hands are tied to a freaking chair.

"The fuck?" I whisper to my self. I heard a deep low chuckle from behind me which I know was not the buff guy from last night. 

Soon a man dressed in all black came out from behind me, his eyes were a piercing green and his hair was as black as night his face showed a hint of amusement.

He seemed familiar, I feel like I've seen him in t.v or magazine.

" Well looks like your awake Stephen!" The man said to me, his voice was really deep but a sexy kind not that I'm interested.

"How do you know my name?" I ask the male. He smirks " I know information about you and your family because your my hostage of course." He told me proudly. "Its all in a days work!" He told me showing his pearly white teeth, who else smiled like that?

That's when it clicked, the man in front of me is Jackson the richest guy known in our little town and well the state.

"You Jackson?" I asked him. He looked at me and nodded "yeah took you long enough though" he told me chuckling. I huffed and looked around seeing trying to see if I could see something that I could use or something, but then saw two guards next to the door.

So much for escape.

I saw him get closer which I did not like, I felt his hand on my chin lifting my face so my crystal blue eyes met piercing ones. I try to turn away but his hand keeps a firm grip on me. " Could you let go?" I ask him

"No" he said as he got closer, I shut my eyes until I felt someone breathing on my neck.

I open my eyes slowly as I feel him......sniffing me?!

"What the fuck are you  doing?!" I ask him my voice a little to high for my liking.

"Nothing, why are you nervous?" He asks chuckling.

" I-I'm not uh nevermind just let me go!" I say stuttering with my words. I could feel him smirk on my neck as he stood up looking at me the smirk still on his face.

"Okay I'm not stupid, if I let you go what will you do? Go home and keep going with life? No the cops will go to your house and ask what happened and you'll tell them everything after all you were missing for 3 days. " he says smirking.

Wait I was missing now?!

Three days?!

Wait hows Riley?!

Oh shit!

I started panicking as I thought what happened to Riley.

Then I felt arms on my shoulders, I look up seeing Jackson with a serious face on.

"Calm down your little sister is fine" he says calmly. I wanted to ask how he knew but just hearing that calmed me down. I sighed and looked at him with a hard expression.

"I have to go I don't want to leave her alone" I say to him. He smiles and shakes his head.

"First listen to my deal then you can go well if you agree to it" he says to me. I nod ready to listen to this deal he mentioned.

"Alright! To make sure you don't blow my cover I'm gonna ask you to come here everyday and if you don't, that sweet little girl Riley will be in my hands" he says a smirk on his face but I could see he was serious.

"Your a fucking ass hole and a low life you know that?"  I say to him clearly mad, he was not getting Riley not in my watch.

"I live in the richest part of the state I'm pretty sure I'm not a low life" he says back to me.

I roll my eyes " How I'm I supposed to do that? I have Riley and I don't have a babysitter!"

"Bring her with you"

I look at him like he's crazy but his face stays serious. I didn't really have a choice, and right now money was to tight to have a babysitter especially now that my job partially was robbed yesterday.

"Okay" I agree not wanting to think anymore about it.

He claps his hands a smirk on his face,

"Perfect!" He says as he goes behind me and breaks my ropes, he motions me to follow him which I do.

We pass the two guards going through the door which made us appear in a long red hallway. His house was so amazing, his was more a masion than a tiny house and his didn't have holes like mine. I followed him through some more hallways and down some stairs. Soon we were outside, I saw as there was a limousine waiting for us.

"Were gonna drop you off in a street a little ways from the restaurant you work at and the story your gonna say is that you woke up in the middle of the road and just made your way to your house and that's all you remembered,  alright?!" He ask waiting for me to answer but I just nod.

After about 10 minutes he stops in a almost abandoned road.

"Alright I'll see you tomorrow!" He says as I step out of the car.

I look up at him raising an eyebrow "Can't you wait two days or something before we start?" I ask him, he chuckled

"Nope! See you tomorrow!" He says, he closes the door and the limousine speeds off.

I sigh and start walking to my parent's house. It took me about 40 minutes of walking before I could see the house and it was filled with cops, I guessed they were saying they hadn't found me yet.

I thought I could get a break but apparently not. I walk to the house, my parents outside with a crying Riley in their hands.

Riley was the first to see me, she looked at me and I smiled at her, she ran towards me her hands out as soon as my mom put her down. I picked her up as she cried into my hands.

"STEPHIEEE!!!" She yelled as she cuddled into me neck, I could feel the wetness of her tear on my neck.

My parents and cops ran towards me all of them asking questions.

Are you okay?

Where were you?

What did they do to you?

I held my hand up and told them I wasn't feeling well and that I would answer them later.

A couple of hours later the cops brang me to a room.

I held a sleeping Riley in my arms as I answered all the cops questions.

"So they put a clothe over your mouth and you passed out and woke up in the street?" The cop asked me.

I nodded "That's all I remember, I didn't even notice 3 days passed!"

They believed the story, saying that they probably used something strong to have me passed out like that and I was let go.

I went home with Riley in my arms. I laid her on my bed as I took a shower, a long one. I sat on my bed, Riley's silent snores the only thing I heard as I thought about tomorrow and what the hell I was gonna do.