<3

sitting on my bad with a star projector shining above my head thinking

"5 months with kaidou and its..honestly been a dream.
with his problems at home , we would always sleep together in my bed while he lays under my head breathing softly.
we would always play minecraft together as we share the same blanket under the cold air conditioner <33 the day after valentines , he made a mc world for me filled with my favourite flowers everywhere :)"

kaidous pov

i love her sm its insane. she makes me feel so...cared? im kind of scared that im using her for my mom issues. i do love her but- i should stop overthinking and get back to studying

-at school-

you : "kai are you prepared for the exam????"

kaidou :"yes yes i am.. i've been studying since 7pm yesterday till 12am.hype me up hype me up"

you : "mhm im proud of you alright and the test is a week away i dont even know why you're studying so early"

kaidou : "hey atleast im studying bro what have u been doing..hehe missing me in ur bed right?"

you : "shut upp ur getting annoying i'll study later"

-bell rings-

your pov :

"finally over i should go home and sleep im so tired"

*walks home*

"finally-what..are u doing here"
you see kaidou grinning at you while he gets up from the bed and kisses you

you smile and say "seems like you miss me more than i do huh"

kaidou : "yeah what ab it?"
you : "nothing wrong i just want to sleep first now get out"
*points to the door*
kaidou : "you sure you want to get rid of me?"

kaidou : "yeah what ab it?"you : "nothing wrong i just want to sleep first now get out" *points to the door*kaidou : "you sure you want to get rid of me?"

you : "i will carry you out if i have to"
kaidou : "alright alright i'll leave
*kisses you on the cheek and leaves*
you : "finally"

sorry i have no ideas for this chapter but enjoy kinda !