him

nights where me and kaidou sit on my bed as the rain pours never get old.. we could talk about literally anything from embarassing phases from our childhood, comfort movies, guilty pleasure artists ( kaidou's is clairo but he hides it from nendou and saiki bc he's embarrased )

kaidou : "so we all had a fnaf phase growing up?"
y/n : "yes and a popularmmos phase ofc WAIT you told me that you still sleep with stuffed animals and i didn't see them last time i was there so introduce them to me they need to know their master's amazing girlfriend"
kaidou : "i can't take them noww im so tired i'll just tell you their names... uh first is-"
y/n : "FIRST? YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE??"
kaidou : "YEAH WHY NOT ITS COMFORTING....first one is rox..then jet and finally freddy"
y/n : "fnaf phase?"
kaidou : "yes SO cmon i want to know your embarassing secrets too"
y/n : "okay... im dating a boy that calls himself jet black wings thats one-"
kaidou : "HEY YOU CHOSE TO LIKE ME ALRIGHT"
y/n : "OKAY OKAY , a COOL guy that calls himself jet black wings there"

both of you laugh till tears start to come out your eyes after kai tells you about the time he peed his pants on a class trip

then, kaidou takes my hand and cups his own cheek then says
"do u really find me annoying y/n?"
y/n : "of course not kai all jokes aside , you're pretty cool and don't forget that i call myself cherry bomb angel so thats another embarassing story i'll tell our kids"
kaidou stops cupping his cheek with ur hands and say
"SEE i knew you were in love with me"

then, kaidou takes my hand and cups his own cheek then says"do u really find me annoying y/n?"y/n : "of course not kai all jokes aside , you're pretty cool and don't forget that i call myself cherry bomb angel so thats another embarassing story i'...

y/n: "IM GOING TO FALL OUT OF IT IF U KEEP TRICKING ME INTO SAYING STUFF LIKE THIS"

after that , he pulls you closer for a kiss and brushes his lips against yours then slowly pulling away and smiling softly

you grab his face and gently press your lips on his slowly adding more pressure

kai pulls away with a huge smile on his red face and says
"do you know i sleep with a night light?"
y/n : "why do i like you again?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the night ends with him in your arms once again and he kisses your neck softly then drifts away to sleep leaving you both flustered ?@/(£<33