MHA x AOT

I saw this as a comic. How I would have it play out is that the Nine shifters are a Pro-Hero team from Germany. The powers work like the person wanting to inherit the power must ingest the spinal fluid of the current holder and the Curse of Ymir is massively less deadly instead of killing a shifter thirteen years after they received the power it is more like a disease; a shifter can survive for more than thirteen years but they become increasingly weaker every year they've had the power for over thirteen years until they past it on. Also just because I want to, there can be multiple user at a time. Pure titans will be like infernals from Fire Force in which normal people's quirk goes haywire causing them turn into pure titans and they will eat people. Cutting the nape won't kill the person instead the nape has the person and when disconnected from the titan from it turns the person back to normal. Also a scene I have in my head for this story is Pieck in her Cart titan form with the other shifters on catapults then they launched from Pieck and one after the other they transform and throw the others until someone throws  Armin into an enemy stronghold where he turns into the Colossal Titan.