Ultimate Ben

This is a Ben 10 story idea. How the story works is in this universe Ben was born with an Anodite form and found the Omnitrix before he was a year old. Azmuth was going to take it away but Max convinced him to let Ben keep it and since he was so young to have him learn from other species in the Omnitrix to fully achieve its purpose of letting the wearer understand other aliens. So all through out his life Ben was taught the cultures of the aliens in the Omnitrix and was trained as a Plumber. By the time this Ben was 16 he had achieve the rank of Proctor and is currently a candidate for Magistratus due the peace he made across the Milky way galaxy. What happened is Ben spent some years with the Galvans and Galileans he because great at debating so that when he got access to Alien X he was able easily convince Bellicus and Serena to do something. Using Alien X Ben created a special room where time pasts extremely slower inside the room than outside the room so much that a person can be inside for centuries or even eons and only about an hour will have pasted outside and those inside age don't age while inside; he made this some conflicts and problems can be solved relatively quickly.