the Boys x Omnitrix wielder

This is something I've thought of recently and probably won't do as I don't know enough British slang to write lines for Butcher (unless someone would help me). For those who haven't seen or read The Boys it's satire where Superheroes are real. I'm going to mix the comics and the show. Superheros are made by a company called Vought International by basically paying expecting parents to let scientists inject the fetus with a substance called Compound V to get a kid with super powers. However the powers are random, the child could get power like flight, super strength, heat vision, etc, lame powers like vomiting acid, moving in slow motion, turning into a human tongue, or cool powers with side effects that make them useless such as being able to turn into any animal but turning in body an mind (meaning turn into a Gorilla you get the mind of a Gorilla). The main character is the one superhero not employed by Vought and instead he uses the Aliens in the Omnitrix to be a hero named Alien Swarm instead of Compound V and he is "employed" by a company called Tennyson incorporate (he actually owns the company but no one knows that as he uses echo echo to be in two places at once). His Omnitrix has aliens from DC, Marvel and any other media I want to add. He teamed up with The Boys when they went after Lamplighter and used Alien-X to bring Mallory's grandkids back to life after they were kill. After which he got Vought to agree to a "for charity" competition between when he and the Seven (the "for charity" part is in quotation marks because while the proceeds will be given to a charity that part was added to give incentive for the Seven to appear) where he proceeded to humiliate by being faster than A-Train using a Dc speedster, use his Kryptonian form to out lift Homelander and go farther in space than the him(side note: has Homelander ever been in space) and turn into a Atlantean from DC to go deeper in the ocean and out swim The Deep and without transforming beat all seven of them in combat. After this Vought sent the Seven to intimidate him by threatening his parents and fiancé (he was in his early 20s at the time) but Homelander took it to far and kill his parents and fiancé. When Spanner arrived home he found his parents and Fiancé dead so he proceeded to kill them without breaking a sweat or the Seven landing a hit on him. He than flew to Vought tower with the Seven's corpses and entered Stan Edgar's office and made a deal with him; He would retire from being Swarm, erase almost everyone's memories of Alien Swarm as a few people one of them being Stan Edgar will keep their memories, and revive the Seven. In exchange Edgar had to promise a few things: 1.) He has to keep the supes under control, 2.) Vought isn't allowed cover up every crime a hero commits and can't blame someone or another group for the crime 3.) Vought would leave his family alone and stay away from his company, 4.) Supes, Compound V, and anything related to Compound V are to stay out/away of national defense. If anyone of these are broken he will return to put Vought back in it's place.