Star wars Force force user bounty hunter

This is one I had in the back of my mind for a bit. Basically the main character works as a bounty hunter and he's force sensitive (and not like mildly force sensitive no he is equal to Obi wan in force strength). He's never been a Jedi as when he was young his parents hid him from the Jedi order. His lightsaber color is Purple because it usually represents someone who uses both the Light side and the Dark side. He uses both sides of the Force because he mostly taught himself how to use the Force (I say mostly as he learn taught himself by going to places/planets with Light side or Dark side connections/history and studying any records about the force he could find but if there were inhabitants on the planet who know how to use the force he would ask them to teach him) so he uses the force like a Je'daii; for those who don't know in legends the Je'daii order was the predecessor of the Jedi order who were located on Tython. However unlike the Jedi the Je'daii believed in balance of both sides of the force as Tython had two moons one bath in light (Ashla) and one shrouded in darkness (Bogan) if a member of the order focused too much on the Dark side of the force they were exiled to Ashla to meditate on the light side and if one focused on the Light side they were sent to Bogan to meditate on the dark side until they returned to a balance. He uses a double bladed lightsaber that can be separated into two lightsabers which also are double bladed, he also has replaced his arms with cybernetics and has a Kyber crystal in both arms and his footwear also have Kyber crystals in them so he can ignite blades from anywhere on his hands or from the toes of his shoes (for a visual picture how X-23 has a claw in both her feet) he has done this to make sure he's never with a weapon and to fight in ways most people don't expect; examples are using a fighting style centered around kicks and the lightsabers on his shoes, using the force to levitate his lightsabers and fighting his opponent from a distances (for Devil may cry fans he does this in a way similar to the Summoned swords/Mirage blades Vergil and Nero and the swords the Devil Sword Dante makes only to a lesser extent as he only has two blades). However he doesn't just have lightsabers he also has multiple blasters for different situations he modified.

A/N: (I don't know the names of Star wars blasters very well so I'm just going to put what situations he'd use the blaster(s) for. If anyone knows the name(s) of blasters that would be used in the situations comments it.)

He has a pistol that he uses most of the time, two types of mid-range blaster rifle one that is rapid fire and another that is single shot but has more powerful shots than the rapid fire one, and a sniper rifle.

His services are highly sought after as he's a force user. For anyone who doesn't know the reason the Jedi code is so strict is because the force can be extremely powerful. Force users have thrown a fleet of Star destroyers out of a solar system in seconds, stopped a planet from blowing up, reacted at lightspeed, and a Jedi who was directly compared to Obi wan was able to move a black hole. As such he is seen as an unstoppable force.