Harry potter the Quad-Wizard Tournament

I got inspiration for this from a story called Harry potter Samurai (I think that's the name) on fanfiction .net. The story I got inspiration from goes is it's a WBWL fanfic; meaning Wrong boy who lived meaning Harry has a sibling and that sibling is believed to be the chosen one so Harry is neglected. In the story Harry is taking to Japan by the Dursleys and left for dead as he was kicked off a high cliff. However he is saved by Japanese wizards and his "family" only finds out his alive when his name comes out of the Goblet of Fire. What I want to do is make some changes with information we now have. Harry's family neglecting him and the Dursleys leaving him for dead will stay the same (side note: he's also three years older than in cannon) however when Harry is found amd saved he will be sent to Mahoutokoro the Japanese version of Hogwarts. After Durmstrang and Beauxbatons arrive (and Dumbledore has said the headmaster/mistress this will be important later) Dumbledore will say (and I'm paraphrasing here) the Tri-Wizard Tournament will not at Hogwarts be happening and is be cancel forever with no chance to reinstate it . The reason is Hogwarts is actually hosting the replacement of the Tri-Wizard tournament the first ever Quad-Wizard Tournament and the fourth school participating in the tournament is Mahoutokoro. When Dumbledore say the headmaster he pauses in shook as the name listed for the headmaster is Harry Potter. Harry has two records that will never be broken: Youngest Headmaster/mistress of a school as he's 17 and quickest time from being a teacher/professor to becoming Headmaster/mistress as he spent one day as deputy headmaster as the headmistress was killed the day after she got the position by Harry as she was basically Japanese Umbridge mixed with some traits of Voldemort and would have taken over the Japanese wizarding world if not for Harry. And they made sure as he was put under truth serum and showed the Japanese ministry of magic that Mahoutokoro rodes turn white when put on her (Students are give rodes at Mahoutokoro that change size to fit the wearer and can change color and white mean the witch or wizard either practiced the dark arts or broke the Statute of Secrecy). However the British has no idea he was headmaster as he sent his deputy head master/mistress to the meeting and their much older than him.