The Rising of the shield hero x Seven Deadly sins

In the story the main character has all the powers and abilities of the Sin, Commandments, Archangels and anyone else from Seven Deadly sins I want to include. The main story of The rising of the shield hero doesn't that much change in the beginning the only difference is that the main character runs a his own Boar Hat tavern where he lets Naofumi and Raphtalia stay, gives them free food (and thankfully he has the cooking skills of Ban) and gives them money. He does these things because there's nothing anyone can do to him. He can use Disaster to grow food anywhere as he can make any soil fertile enough to grow plants and make any plant he wants grow, I'm not a hundred percent sure but I'm sure he could use Ground/Creation to find precious stones/gems, and Ban's immortality means he can only die if his soul is eaten. Also no one sees him as a threat as he's never truly engaged in a fight. However during the duel between the Spear hero and Naofumi he uses full counter on the wind spell and challenges the Sword, Bow, and Spear heroes (I don't remember nor do I care what the other three heroes' real names are so the Shield is the only one I will call by name) to a dual and gives himself a handicap by saying he will not attack. The duel ends in the Sword, Bow, and, Spear heroes being near death as while the reader used full counter on every attack sent his way.