Chapter 29

Had a bad day so I decided to publish this to cheer myself up. Hope everyone reading this is having a good day <3

"Annie, let me see the dress," Jenna demanded, knocking on the door to her room for the fifth time.

"No!"

"Please!"

"I like the color but not the style. I'm taking it off."

"Can I just see it once?" Jenna all but begged, leaning her head on the door for dramatic effect. "Please~"

"Fine!"

Annie threw open the door and shot Jenna a heated glare, a hot blush covering her face as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I hate it."

"Annie, you look so fucking gorgeous!" Jenna gushed, pushing into the room and spinning Annie around to see the back. "It's really a shame that you don't like it."

"Jenna, do you have something a little less revealing?"

Annie used her arms to cover the plunging neckline on Jenna's old college clubbing outfit, which went down to her mid stomach. The black bodycon dress ended right below her ass and left almost nothing to the imagination with her boobs. On Jenna, the dress ended slightly above mid thigh, but Annie was three inches taller and had a little more bust.

Fucking serums put her up two extra cup sizes. She would've been perfectly fine being a B for the rest of her life. The smaller size makes it easier to move when fighting.

"Let me check...god that dress looks so good on you."

Annie chuckled nervously, her breath hitching in her throat when she turned and saw Bucky at the door in a black dress shirt, black pants, and a nice black jacket. He had a glove covering his metal arm and a rose in his hand.

"Jenna told me I should bring flowers if I'm taking you to the dance," he said sheepishly, looking away from Annie, who was still covering her chest. A smile broke out over her face as Jenna made a small triumphant noise from her closet.

"Aha! I found it! The most modest dress I ever owned in college!" Jenna turned and held up a royal blue spaghetti strap dress. There were some slight wrinkles in the bodice and the neckline went straight across. It definitely didn't seem Jenna's style based on some of the other dresses she tried on, but the color looked beautiful.

"Annie, you would look pretty in blue," Bucky offered, giving her a small smile and a thumbs up before leaving the room so she could change.

Jenna scurried out excitedly, claiming she had found "the one" on such a short notice. Annie smiled and shook her head at their antics, quickly pulling off the black dress and switching for the blue.

She cautiously walked over to the mirror, gasping in surprise when she saw herself. The dress ended right below her mid thigh and fit her like a glove, but had a surprising amount of breathing room. She turned to the left, turned to the right, and smiled when she finally accepted how pretty she looked.

Annie opened the door for Jenna, who squealed in excitement as she turned Annie around.

"Oh my god, you look amazing! Forget that other dress, I love this one! Alright, hold still and let me put some mascara on you."

"Please don't go heavy with it, I don't feel like taking it off later."

"Oh I know, don't worry, just some mascara and lip gloss. You won't have to worry about concealer and stuff because you don't have hormonal teenage acne like the rest of those losers," Jenna babbled, gently applying the mascara and tossing Annie a tube of lip gloss.