3. Pool Party part 2

I was in the pool, slightly flirting with Bucky, just for fun. I mean I thought he was so hot but I am only 16 years old. Bucky was splashing me and would I splash back, we were laughing until I stopped when my dad called my name. 

"Y/N? Would you like to meet Spider-Man now?" My dad said glancing at Bucky, warning him with his eyes to not touch his daughter. Bucky started to swim away as he got the hint and I jumped up at his question. I got out of the pool and shouted, "Yes! Where is he!?"

"Robe first young lady!" My dad said as I groaned and grabbed my robe and flung it on quickly. "Great, now, Peter?" My dad said turning around, I knew it was that science boy from the hallway, and I was not at all disappointed. Peter walked out of the house, shirtless. Shirtless. Yes, that's right. SHIRTLESS! His abs were beautiful!
I couldn't help but bite my lip as he approached me, "Hey Y/N, or should I say roomie." Peter made himself giggle. I tilted my head and he said, "well my room is across the hall from your r-room...ya..." He looked down shyly. "Ohh okay! Cool, I'm excited on seeing you more." I said while staring at his abs some more, super obviously.
"Are you kidding me y/n? Stop staring, god."
My dad said as Peter and I both blushed, my face red from embarrassment.

"Well, it's a pool party so let's swim!" I said taking off my robe, Peters eyes darted down on my body. As I winked at him and ran to the pool, he stared at my ass.

"I will kill you Parker. Stop staring at my daughter, and don't touch my daughter." My dad said gripping Peters shoulder.

"I'm s-sorry Mr. Stark!" Peter said jumping in the pool behind me. My dad shook his head as he joined a conversation with Clint.

"So... your Spider-Man? You seem oddly shy to be a bad ass fighter like that..." I asked bushing my wet hair to the side. "Oh you think I'm "bad ass"?" I rolled my eyes as he began to speak again, "And yes that's me, when I'm in the suit, I feel like I have a chance to be someone else. Not a nerd."

"I don't think your a nerd, I think you are sweet," I said while swimming towards him. I looked around to make sure no one was looking at us, and I placed my hand on Peters stomach. "And I think you are really cute." I bit my lip, lowering my hand. Peters eyes were wide as I lightly laughed then swam away, teasing him. "Let's do chicken fights!" Shouted Nat as she jumped on Steve's shoulders! Before I could agree I felt someone in between my legs, then I was shot up in the air on someone's shoulders. I looked down to see Bucky underneath me, and I was facing the opposite way then I was supposed to, my pussy facing his mouth. I gulped as he moved his face even closer.
"Oops, wrong way..." Bucky said smirking, I didn't say anything, my face was blushing and red. He kissed my thigh lightly, I was kind of scared because I was so young and I've never had anyone touch me like that. And I didn't really want Bucky to do that, if it were to be anyone, I would want Peter. I was frozen,
"Bucky, turn me around..." I said turning my head to Peter as a sign for help.
"I'm just playing a little doll..." Bucky said adding another kiss on my thigh. "Bucky please stop it..." I said trying to push him off but he was so strong. Peter was about to enter the situation and tell Bucky to stop when we all heard a voice.
"Get your fucking face out of my daughters woman parts!" My dad screamed as Bucky dropped me in the pool. I was standing still as Bucky winked at me and he swam across the pool.
"She's a kid dude." Steve said to Bucky and he just ignored him. "Don't touch my daughter." My dad said to Bucky then went back to his conversation.
I turned around to see Peter, "Hey are you okay? Buckys' a jerk." Peter said touching my arm. " ya, I think I'm gonna go change ..." I went to my room and just put on a simple summer dress. I took a deep breath and joined the Party again, sitting at the bar having a soda.

The dress -

"I l-like your dress

"I l-like your dress..." Peter said nervously, pool water dripping down his abs. "Is that what your wearing to the 'big Stark blowout party' later? This is my first time going to one!"

"Of course not! I just didn't want to put on my fancy dress sitting by the pool." I smiled at Peter, tonight was my dads huge party, he has one every couple months, but tonight I was going to be looking hot.
Peter and I sat in silence, until Peter mumbled out, "Sorry again about Bucky, he's like 100 years old and you are...?" I giggled as I answered, "Eh he was just flirting or whatever, and I'm 16." Peter shot up and a smile filled his face, " Me too!!"

It was cute to see how excited Peter got from being the same age. "Haha cool..." I smiled at his dimples.

"Oooh! Love the dress for tonight's party! Doesn't necessarily have to be 'sexy' or anything. Just a simple dress!" Steve said joining me and Peter, Nat following behind him rolling her eyes. "Please tell me that's not what you're wearing tonight!" Nat said to me pointing at my dress.
"What no! This is just something I threw on while having a soda! I'm going to go change now!" I said standing up, Peter staring at me.

"You should wear the dress we bought the same time as the swimsuit!" Nat smiled at me and nudged Steve, "it's really sexy!" Steve covered his ears, "Ugh I don't want to hear that about her!! She's a kid!" Nat laughed as I walked away, "hear the Peter? She's going to look really sexy!" I heard Nat say behind me, I turned around giggling to see Peter blushing.

Tonight is going to be fun...