11. Stairs

Peters POV

"Dad! The elevator just stopped, I was with Peter so I'm fine!" Y/N said rolling her eyes at Mr.Stark.

"Ok, go upstairs, and take the stairs."

"But that's like a million stories up-" she whined out before she got interrupted.

"Just go." He pointed to the stairs and she marched to the door. "Love you..." She slammed the door before she could hear him, or chose not to hear him.

"B-bye Mr. Stark..." I waved to him and opened the door and chased her up the stairs.

I can't believe I kissed her. A sudden boost of confidence ran through my body, and I just leaned in! Man, I want to kiss her again.

"Y/N wait! Wait!" I said springing up the stairs, she stopped walking and turned to face me.

"Why s-so fast?" I said a little out of breath.

"What now Peter? We kissed, what now." She said staring at her hands. To be honest, I didn't know what happened now. I wanted to be with her, to date her.

"Y/N," I broke the silence, "I'm going to be honest with you... I like you, I like you a lot."
She didn't respond, so I just leaned against the wall.

"S-sorry. I shouldn't have said anything..." I closed my eyes as I ran my fingers through my hair. I opened them to see her walking towards me. She kissed me deeply and played with my hair. I held her waist tightly.

She pulled away and stared into my eyes, "of course I like you Peter, I have since the minute I saw you." She snuggled into my chest.

"W-will you be my girlfriend?" I gulped out, I hope I'm not being too forward...

"Yes!!" She said hugging me tightly. "But we can't tell my dad, or anyone else because they will tell my dad. Except Nat because she saw us kiss..."

"Yes I don't want your dad killing me..." I laughed and kissed her again. We held the kiss for awhile. I turned her around and pushed her against the wall, grabbing her arms above her head. As I slipped my tongue in her mouth, I started grinding lightly on her body. I moved from her lips to her neck, sucking on her skin leaving marks.

"P-Peter..." she said as my body pushed harder on her, my dick now fully hard.

"I- I don't want to have sex with you for the first time in the stairwell..." I backed up from her and nodded.

"Sorry... I got a little carried away... we don't have to have sex until your ready..." My boner now painfully hard, I sat down on the stairs.

"Thanks..." she looked down at my sweatpants.
"Man that thong really can't contain your boner at all!" She giggled and sat next to me.

I chuckled a little and put my hands over my crotch. She grabbed my hands and I looked at her with a questioning face. She then threw herself on my crotch, straddling me. I moaned softly at the sudden friction on my dick.

"Relax Peter... it's okay..." she said kissing my neck, slowly grinding on me. I let out a breath and grabbed her hips, helping her move.

"Fuck..." I groaned as she picked up the pace, her head thrown back as she moaned. It was the sexiest thing I ever heard. I squeezed her hips as knew I was about to cum.

"P-Peter... I'm going to cum..." she said biting her lip, her hips grinding faster on my hard cock.

"M-me too...." I held her hips down as I came in my pants, I groaned deeply closing my eyes, Y/N came also and moaned in my ear.

"Shit Y/N, now I can't give Nat back her thong..." I chuckled out and she laughed, snuggling her head in my shoulder. I hugged her tightly and closed my eyes.

The stairs are now my favorite place.