4. Starks Party!

A few hours have passed and it was time for me to get ready for the party! I searched my closet for that dress Nat and I bought together and put it on. It was a simple black dress, that was tight in all the right places. I had some light makeup and black heels also. I could hear the party down stairs, so I took a deep breath and went into the hallway.

The dress -

As I was walking down the hall way I heard a whistle, I froze in my path

"Wow, that is a sexy dress..." I heard Bucky say as I turned to face him.
"Thanks... Bucky I'm only 16 so nothing can happen between us... sorry." I turned back around, walking away when I felt a harsh hand on my waist. Before I knew it I was pinned to the wall, Bucky towering over me.
"Let me go." I said pushing against his chest.
I felt Bucky's hot breath on my face, "I'm sorry about what happened in the pool." He walked backwards, "friends?" He asked reaching out his hand for a handshake. I shook it and said, "friends." We walked to the party.

Bucky went to join some friends while I walked over to Nat, Steve, and my dad. They all looked me up and down,
"aye! Put on a sweater sheesh!" Steve blurted out.
"You look so hot!" Nat said smirking.
I was waiting for my dads comment when he finally said,
"I need another drink." My dad scoffed walking away. The three of started laughing. Nat nudged my shoulder pointing at Peter Parker.
He was wearing a simple black suit and was standing by the bar, shifting his weight from one foot to the other, eyes gazing the room. I could tell he was nervous and didn't know what to do in such a huge party.

His suit -

I walked over to him and our eyes met

I walked over to him and our eyes met. He looked me up and down as his eyes went wide.
"You look great!" He said over the music, I laughed and said, "You too!" We started some light chit chat when a waiter walked by with a tray of shots and placed them next to us . I grabbed two for me and Peter, his face looked uneasy. "Umm your dad is staring at us... we probably shouldn't!" I turned around to see my dad shake his head at me. I kept eye contact as I downed the shot. My dad started marching over to me when he was stopped by some important people he needed to speak to. I laughed and turned back to Peter, "You- I can't b-believe you did that!" Peter said smiling. "I think I'm more scared of your dad than you are!" We both laughed, Peter placed his still full shot on the counter, wanting to stay sober. "You wimp!" I said to him and grabbed his shot. My eyes squinted as I downed the second shot of the night.

"Y/N, I don't think you should have anymore, your too young..." he put his hand on my shoulder as I reached for another one.

"Your not my dad!" I grabbed the tray of shots and scurried off. Peter exhaled and sat down at the bar with a soda. After a few minutes I returned with the shot tray empty, plopping down in the seat next to Peter.
"Y/N, please tell me you didn't drink all of those..." Peter said concerned.
"What!? Of course d-did I not..." I said obviously drunk.

"You are so drunk!" Peter said slightly giggling, I put my hand on his thigh and leaned forward so he could see down my dress. He cleared his throat and looked away from my breasts.
"Your really cute Peter... You can look down my dress..." I said rubbing his thigh. His eyes darted at the ceiling, "Your drunk, I'm not doing that." His breathing got heavy as I went higher up his thigh.
"Party pooper! At least come dance with me!" I stood up and dragged him to the dance floor.
He just moved side to side awkwardly. I pushed up against his front and swayed my hips side by side. I was grinding on him and he stood there not knowing what to do. I turned to face him and started kissing his neck.
"Y/N, I don't want you to do anything you'll regret in the morning..." Peter pulled away and dragged my out of the room.
"Let's get you to bed!" He said giggling as I stumbled up the stairs to my room.
When we arrived to my room Peter layed me on the bed and pulled my heels off.  "If your dad see you like this your so fucked!" Peter said laughing as i was rolling around on my bed.
I mumbled out pointing to Peter, "Maybe I want to be fucked, fucked by you!" I grabbed his tie pulling him close. "Can you fuck me Peter?"
He gulped and tried pushing me off him, "I-I would but your drunk and I don't want to take advantage of you..."

I pulled him on top of me, he was hovering over my lips when I said, "I'm so wet for you Peter..." I licked his bottom lip then pulled away smirking. I felt something hard being pushed on my thigh, Peter stood up adjusting his pants. He was at the end of the bed when he said, " Y/N, stop..." I scooted to him still on the bed, i cupped him through his pants and he threw his head back. "I wanna suck your cock so bad—" I was interrupted by my dad storming in.

"Really Peter? Back away from my daughter." My dad got in between us, pushing Peter against the wall.
"Mr. S-Stark... I was just putting her to bed I swear!" Peter screamed out shaking. I stood up and said drunkly, "Dad I'm the one who wants to suck his cock, okay he tried to push me off him! So he shouldn't be in trouble, it should be me!"
My dad swung around at my drunken words,
"Oh you will be punished alright! Tomorrow you will have a list of punishments waiting for you!" I've never seen my dad this mad, I wanted to know how much more mad I could make him... so I stupidly said, "No." I ran out the room back to the party.

"Y/N!! GET BACK HERE!" My dad followed me out, as well as Peter. They entered the room to see me on the bar with a mic. Everyone was staring at my drunken self. I turned on the mic and shouted, "Hellllooo people! I just wanted to tell everyone that my dad thinks I sh-should be punished... for you know being drunk and wanting to suck Peter off...." Nat, Steve, and Bucky all darted their eyes at Peter, laughing hysterically. Peter scratched the back of his neck, face gone red. My dad walked towards me gesturing me to get down. I continued, "But if I had to be punished by someone I'd want it to be Peter, you know to spank me and all that..." My dad unplugged the microphone, I heard gasps around the room. Peters mouth hung open.

"Enough. Get down right now or so help me god." My dad said harshly grabbing my wrist. I stumbled off the bar and whispered in my dads ear, "I don't feel so good...." I threw up all over his chest. My dad carried me to my room,  Peter followed to make sure I was okay. My dad noticed Peter behind him and leaned me against the wall to talk to Peter.

"Listen, I am going to say this once and that's it. You are not allowed to be near my daughter again unless in meetings." His voice was stern.

"Dadddd... hurry up I wanna go to my bed!" I said rolling against the wall. My dad huffed and went back to talking with Peter who was terrified of my dad.

"My daughter obviously has a thing for you and I don't like it. So ignore her by all means necessary." Peter nodded at his words.

"Uhhh it's hot..." I pulled down my dress and my boobs popped out, ugh, why didn't I wear a bra!?!?

"Ohh my god...." Peter saw my bare chest and licked his lips. My dads back facing me so he couldn't see. Peter closed his eyes and whispered to my dad, "Mr. S-Stark, don't turn around..."

My dad spun around to see me topless. He turned back around and seemed more upset at the fact that Peter saw my boobs, then disturbed that he just saw his daughters boobs.
"Go to your fucking room Peter, good night."
Peter did as he said and marched to his room, shutting the door.

"Y/N please cover yourself so I can take you to bed." My dad said sounding exhausted. I obeyed his order and had him take me to bed. The second I was placed on the bed, I fell asleep.

What a night, I was scared for tomorrow...