7. Gagged

This one is a lot so feel free to skip.

Warning: rape

Sam had put a gag in my mouth which kept it open. It was wrapped around my head tightly and my jaw was locked. He also pulled out of the bag a pair of handcuffs, which he used to tie my hands behind my back.

"You stupid slut." He said as he pulled down his pants and sat me up on my knees at the edge of the bed. My mouth wide open in front of his hard dick. My body felt numb, I couldn't do anything. He thrusted into my mouth and moaned loudly.

"Yes.. yes... good slut." He said as he began fucking my face fast. I gagged each time he went deep inside my throat and tears began flooding out of my eyes. My jaw was aching and  I could barely breath with his dick stuffed down my throat. He held my face still and just stayed in my mouth for a while. His cock down my throat, his hands at the back of my head holding me still. He picked up the pace as my face was red and covered in tears.

"I'm going to cum you fucking slut..." he moaned out as he came all over my face. I wanted more then anything to wipe it off but my hands were tied behind me. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I wished more than anything it was Peter, he zipped up his pants and unlocked the door. His friend rushed in laughing. I thought it would be Peter.

"Damn Sam, you got a hot one!" The boy said walking towards me and cupping my boobs.

"Ya I did, want to know something funny, come feel how wet this slut is." He pushed me on my back and opened my legs. The friend and Sam both began to push through my wet folds. I tried my best to close my legs but I was still drugged. They both pushed a finger in me which made tears run down my face harder.

"Shit dude, she is a slut!" The friend laughed and went to grab something from the desk in the room. He pulled out a marker and sat me back up on my knees. Both of them were laughing while writing something on my chest.

"Nice Greg!" Sam patted the boy named Greg on the back. They laughed until Sam said as he pulled down my dress to see my boobs, "Damn, these boobs are hottt... get the clips from the bag dude." He said squeezing my boobs hard, causing me to whimper.

"Here man.." Greg handed his friend the clips and laughed. They put clips on my nipples which pinched them hard. It was so painful.
As they began laughing again Greg stared at my red face filled with cum and tears.

"Shit dude..." Greg started rubbing his head, "isn't that Tony Starks daughter!?"

"What! Nooo...." Sam said staring at my face, "oh shit it is... I knew she looked familiar!!" He began pacing the room.

"Her dad is fucking Iron Man, your dead dude! Let's get out of here!" Greg said as he pulled Sam out of the room. I was left alone. In a dark room, pain all over my body. My drugged body fell down on the bed.

Peters POV-

I've been playing Xbox for about 25 minutes when I finally beat Ned. I scanned across the room to see where Y/N was, she wasn't to be seen. I looked at the front door and I saw the boy she was with and his friend run out the door, laughing. I'm sure nothings was wrong with Y/N, I'm sure she was just in the bathroom, but I wanted to make sure she was okay. I walked down the hallway of the house and checked the bedrooms and bathrooms. Saw some people making out but no Y/N. I finally made it to the last door in the hall and opened it slowly. I peeked around the room to see a girl on the bed. As I was about to walk out I realized who it was. I ran to the bed to see her drugged body. She was handcuffed and had a gag tightly on her cum filled, red, teary face.
She had clamps on her nipples, and just above her boobs was the word "SLUT" in all caps.

"Y/N! Oh my god!" I tried to take off the gag but it was so tight I didn't want to hurt her anymore by taking it off. I tried unclipping the clips on her nipples but when I touched them she shook her numb body, I just carefully slipped her dress over her breasts.

"It's okay, it's Peter, let's go home..." I knew she wouldn't want her dad to see her like this but I had no idea what else to do.

I shook her body, but she wouldn't open her eyes, she needed help. I grabbed her lifeless body and carried her out the back door to the car. I placed her gently in front seat and ran to the drivers seat.

"It's okay, I'm so sorry, your going to be okay." I said while speeding back to the tower. I was so scared if she was okay and what her dad will do to me. I pulled up to the front door and quickly but softly grabbed Y/N from the front seat. I cleaned her up as best as I could before I ran inside the poker room.

"Mr. S-Stark!?!! H-help!" I cried out holding
Y/N's body. Mr. Stark rushed towards me.

"What Peter? OH MY GOD!? What happened!?" He grabbed her and read the word across her chest. 

"W-we snuck out and went to this party, she went with this boy for 10 minutes and I found her like that on a bed an—" 

"Bruce!? Take this thing off her face without locking her jaw!" Mr. Stark yelled. Everyone then joined to see what all the noise was about, shrieks filled the room.

"Fuck! What happened!?" Steve asked covering his mouth.

"Ask Peter." Tony said with tears in his eyes walking over to Bruce's lab carrying Y/N. I also started tearing up, "S-she also has something on her, uh, her n-nipples..." I shouted to Tony before he closed the lab door.

Everyone in the room turned to me, waiting for an explanation.