8. The Test

PETER'S POV - 

I explained what had happened to everyone in the room, they all were shocked and wanted to kill who did this to her, as did I. After about 20 minutes Tony came out of the lab. 

"So, we got that thing off her face, she will have some jaw aching the next few days. We got her out of those handcuffs and took care of her... uh nipples. She will wake up soon hopefully, but the drugs she has in her system are very strong." Tony said with eyes that were teary and red. Everyone in the room let out a slight sigh, knowing she isn't dead at least. Tony turned back around to join his daughter again but I followed.

"M-mr. Stark? Can we talk?" 

"What Peter?" He said, back facing me, hand on the doorknob about to enter the lab. 

"I'm so sorry, I looked away for a second, s-she was in the room then I saw she wasn't and --" He cut me off with a stern tone, turning to face me.

"You know the writing on her chest isn't coming off..." Mr. Stark gulped. "So save your apology, I need to go take care of my daughter." He walked in the lab and slammed the door in my face, a tear rolled down my cheek. 

THE NEXT MORNING - 

Mr. Stark let everyone in the lab to see Y/N, so I'm sitting next to Nat who's sitting next to Mr. Stark. Y/N  isn't awake yet but the writing on her chest came off...

"I don't  know what I'm going to do with her, she's in so much trouble..." Mr. Stark said to Nat.

"I'm sure hoping your not thinking of punishing her right when she wakes up..." Nat said, Tony had a face that read 'why shouldn't I?'"

"She just went through something very traumatic, she needs to know your here for her..." Tony nodded showing that he understood.

"It's not even all her fault..." Mr. Stark said looking at me, Nat frowning at his words. I stood up and walked out the lab.

"You should be nicer to Peter, he feels awful..." I heard Nat say behind me, I was too far to hear Mr. Starks response. I joined Steve and Bucky at the bar, Bucky laughing, Steve shaking his head.

"H-hey guys... what's so funny Bucky?" I asked wanting to be cheered up. 

"Oh nothing..." Bucky playfully punched Steve on the shoulder. Steve had a serious face, "Tell Peter..." I was so confused, Steve always laughs around with Bucky.

"Well I was talking about you actually..." My face twisted as he spoke. "Peter i'm going to ask you something, and I want you to be honest... When you found Y/N, did you... you know...?" He had a smirk on his face.

"What?" I asked shaking my head. 

"You know..." He did a humping motion with his hips that caused himself to laugh. Steve put his hand on his head. 

"WHAT! NO! I would never do that!" I couldn't believe he thought that...

"I mean her mouth was already open..." Steve said, not laughing. 

"Y-you think I did something to her also?" I turned to Steve.

"I don't know Peter, you were talking about how much you wish she did suck your dick a few weeks ago..." I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. Before he could finish talking he was cut off by Mr. Starks voice, "What!? What's going on here!?" He said sternly as we all turned to face him. 

"Well we have a small suspicion that Peter might've used Y/N's mouth to masterbate..." Bucky said and I closed my eyes at his words. They gave Mr. Stark all their proof, until the room went silent. 

"Peter, I need your semen in a cup." Steves, Bucky's, and my eyes went wide. 

"W-why sir?" I tried my best not to stutter. 

"We kept some of that semen that was on her face to test it with a possible suspect, I got to know it's not yours..." He said, Mr. Stark look exhausted. I know that he just wants his daughter to be alright. So that's why I say, "okay." He hands me a plastic cup from the kitchen and I head to my bedroom. 

I pulled down my pants and started think about slamming Y/N from behind, having her pushed over the bar, and pounding into her so hard that she's screaming. My hand moves up and down fast, in my head her ass is slamming against my lower stomach, and I start pulling her hair. I cum in the cup, catching my breath. The cup is filled almost to the top, maybe I should pour some out... well I don't know how much he will need so I just decide to bring the almost full cup of cum down stairs. 

Bucky smirking at my shaking hand holding the cup, Steve also. I walk over to Mr. Stark and hand him the cup. "H-here..." I said playing with my fingers. 

Mr. Stark smiled and lightly laughed, "We don't need this much Peter... He filled it to the top!" He called at to Bucky and Steve who were also laughing. 

"W-well m-more the merrier..." I stuttered out, scratching the back of my neck. 

Mr. Stark nodded at me and said, "Thank you Peter." He turned and walked to the lab to test the semen, still laughing.

The test came back negative and Mr. Stark told me that he was glad I was there to bring her home. A few hours later, she woke up.