12. Security Cameras

Y/N's POV:

After last night, everything feels like it's not real, like I'm dreaming. I'm Peter Fucking Parker's girlfriend. Like it happened so fast it's kinda Disney channel cringe but i'm fine with it. I laid in bed going over the events of last night, thinking about Peter. I got out of bed, slipped on some slippers and made my way into the hallway. I stood across from Peters door, I gently knocked on the wood waiting for a response. Nothing.

I knock once more, again nothing. I opened his door calling his name. "Peter?" All I saw was a made bed and some clothes on the floor. Then I heard the shower. I walked near his bathroom door and put my ear against it. What I heard was the absolute best thing I ever could have wished for.

" Come on, Come on, turn on the radio on, it's Friday night and I won't be long. Gotta paint my nails, put my high heals on! Nuh nuh nuh nuh... hit the dance floor! Hit the dance floor!" Peter was singing, well at least trying to, Cheap Thrills by Sia. I giggled to myself at his attempt to know the lyrics. I shook my head and walked out of his room with cheeks blushing like crazy.

I made my way to the elevator where I saw a note that said, "Elevators all fixed!!" Assuming my dad wrote it. I called for the elevator and sooner or later I made my way down to the kitchen, walking in with a big smile.

"Morning!!" I cheered out to the folks eating breakfast. Walking over to hug my dad.

"What's up with you...? Your blushing like crazy.." my dad questioned poking my cheek, causing me to back away from him and find a stool at the table.

"Nothing... it's just a beautiful day..." I said grabbing a muffin from the table.

"Mhm hmm..." I heard across the table. I looked up to see Nat smirking. Shit. She saw Peter and I kiss. Nat's chill though, she won't tell my dad. Right?

Moments later, Peter stumbled in with wet hair, sweats, and a cute hoodie. I looked at him and just simply admired him. I guess i was a little too obvious because Peter blushed and my dad noticed.

"Woah you turned red. You excited for breakfast or something?" My dad laughed and Nat had a mocking smirk on her face. Peter didn't respond and kept his head down, he went to take a seat to start breakfast. He hung his head down while he devoured a muffin.

I laughed slightly and began eating my scone. Bucky walked into the kitchen soon after greeting everyone.

"Ah Bucky. Today I have you assigned to cleanse the security cameras. Ever since that break- in a few days ago, we haven't had the chance to actually check exactly when or what had happened." My dad said to the man still in his pajamas.

"Ha." I said with a mouth full of muffin. Bucky rolled his eyes.

"You got it Tony." He sighed and grabbed a banana. "We'll if anyone needs me you know
where to find me." He walked out of the kitchen. I waved bye and looked at Peter who was staring at me.

"What?" I smiled at him.

"Nothing, just you." He smiled back at me and turned back to his muffin. I swear I blushed all the way down to my toes.

—————————————————————————

BUCKYS POV

Why the fuck am I on security duty? My whole morning is wasted. I'm sitting in this not even slightly comfortable chair with my feet up next to the monitors. Since we aren't sure when the break in happened because Friday delt with it so easily and no one gives a fuck, I decided to start to rewind the footage from last night.

So far everything is normal, except for the elevator stopping but I don't pay attention to that monitor. I just finished my banana and tossed it in front of me, harder than anticipated. It slammed against a monitor on the bottom right of the table. It was the staircase camera footage. I started peeling the banana bits off of the screen when people appeared on camera. Y/N and Peter talking... I muted everything else and turned up the volume.

After a few seconds it was revealed that Peter had asked Y/N to be his girlfriend. Good for them i guess. Y/N could do better... I rolled my eyes and started to look at another monitor when I heard a thud. My attention was pushed back to the teenagers. Peter fucking Parker pushed Tony Starks daughter against the wall and are now aggressively making out.

Damn.

Go Peter.

I didn't even realize my eyes froze and my mouth hung slightly open until I registered that they were fucking grinding on each other on the stairs. I turned around immediately and let out a huge laugh. No fucking way he did that in Nat's thong.

I forget the stupid assignment and march to the living room. There I see no other then Peter and Y/N watching a movie... with her Dad and Nat next to them, but still.

I clear my throat and no one turns their heads.

"Well I thought I would let you know that everything was fine on the security cameras..."
I said waiting for some response. Everyone nodded their heads.

"Although something interesting came up..."

Nat was the only one to make eye contact. She tilted her head.

" The footage of the staircase last night showed something interesting..." Immediately those two dumbass teens turned to me. Eyes wide. Nat looked at the pair and she shook her head at me. How the fuck does she know about them already!? I deserve my moment to expose them.

"Does it have to do with the break in?" Tony asked not breaking his line of vision with the TV.

"Well no-" I stutter out.

"Then why the fuck are you interrupting 10 Things I Hate About You?" Tony said while finally making eye contact. I just shrugged in defeat and decided not to fight the bozo. I looked back to the happy couple whispering something on the couch.

"Alright Ill get back to it, so much more to see..." I winked at the two wide eyed teens and they both quickly stood up.

"Oh Buck... why don't you sit down and watch! We can handle it!" Y/N said walking over to me, a death stare in her eye. I lightly laughed and would glad switch places as I plopped down on the couch.

"Thank you, how nice!" I put my feet on the table in front of me.

"Sure thing Bucky..." Peter sighed as they both walked out of the room.

Ha.

Nat leaned over to me and whispered. "Don't rat them out yet, I'm curious on how Tony will find out." She let out a giggle and rested her head on my shoulder as we both watched the movie.