BONUS (WEDDING)

A/N : Since a lot of you requested for the Vkook wedding, I thought I'll finally write a chapter for it. Also there will be...smut. YES. It's my first time writing it so it's probably bad 😂😂. I will put a warning sign right before it so people who are uncomfortable with this can skip. And Sorry it took so long, I've been kinda busy. Enjoy!

————————————————————————

Jungkook turned in his bed, facing his boyfriend, who was busy concentrating on a novel that he had been reading for the past hour.

"Tae! Cuddle me," Jungkook whined with a pout on his face but Taehyung seemed unfazed. The older continued reading as if he heard nothing. Jungkook huffed before slowly reaching for the reading lamp on the bedside table.

"Ow!" The younger screamed, rubbing the spot on his arm where he got hit by the older, "What the hell? Just come to bed, Tae. You can finish that book tomorrow,"

"I told you if you keep interrupting, it's going to take longer," Taehyung finally tore his eyes away from the book to look at Jungkook, "I can't sleep without knowing what's going to happen next. I have to finish this. Go to sleep, Kook,"

Jungkook sighed, giving up on convincing Taehyung to cuddle him. Instead, he stayed awake, watching his boyfriend with a fond look in eyes. He smiled unconsciously as he focused on Taehyung's eyebrows which were furrowed - a habit he has when he's concentrating on something. At that moment, Jungkook just decided he wants to spend the rest of his life with this man beside him.

At first, Jungkook was shocked at his own thoughts. But soon, a small smile made its way to his face, imaging them as a married couple.

Taehyung looked over to Jungkook and raised his eyebrows, "You know I can feel your stare? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Jungkook giggled before leaning up and pecking the older's lips, "Nothing. I love you,"

Taehyung gave him a soft smile before kissing his forehead, "I love you too. So much,"

Jungkook cuddled to the older's side as a content sigh left him and he finally went into dreamland.

The next morning, Jungkook called Yoongi and Jimin and told them to meet him at a cafe.

"What's the emergency?" Jimin panted as he took a seat across from Jungkook who was fidgeting in place.

"Where's Taehyung?" Yoongi asked as he sat beside Jimin, taking off his coat.

"Um- he's working. He shouldn't actually know about this meeting," Jungkook said, looking at the couple in front of him.

"Oh god! Don't tell you cheated on him-"

"No!" Jungkook cut Jimin off before sighing, "I would never even dream of doing that,"

"Then what's this about, dude?" Yoongi asked before a waiter walked over to their table

"Hello what would you like?"

"Iced black coffee and a cold latte," Yoongi said before looking over at Jungkook, "you want something?"

Jungkook shook his head and the waiter left with the orders.

"Okay, guys. I know this is a bit too early but I'm so sure about this, alright?" Jungkook started, making the couple confused.