Chapter 5

Taehyung's POV

Yesterday's Jungkook's unexpected appearance just made me feel all kinds of emotions. First of all, I don't even know what is going on with my mind and heart when I see him. I have seen a lot of people and I usually don't care but he is....different.

The fact that I called him cute was not just a surprise for him but to me too! I don't know why I said that and I hope my mouth would stop whenever I am around him. I was thinking all of the events of yesterday when the devil came in my room.

"Hey!!!! What is up, man?" Jimin seated on the edge of my bed,"Still thinking of a certain bunny-faced boy?"

"I don't know who you are talking about," I said while I sat up and grabbed my phone from the nightstand.

"Oh come one Tae, you forgot the way you blushed when he caught you staring at him?" Jimin asked while giving me that dirty smirk.

My eyes went wide when I realised Jimin noticed it. I wanted to bury myself alive with all the embarrassment I caused for myself.

"Speechless, huh?" Jimin said,"I bet you will be running around the room singing in a second,"

Taehyung looked at him, confused, "What do you mean?"

Jimin gave me his not-so-innocent smile and said, "I booked you a date with Jeon Jungkook,"

"What the fuck?!" I asked, not believing him.

"Yes, Kim Taehyung. Except I will be there and he is going to bring his friend. This will be like a friends hangout thing but I'll try to give you guys some alone time," Jimin said as he got up and looked through my closet.

"Jimin, are you insane?!" I yelled at him, "Please tell me, this is a prank you're pulling on me,"

"Oh my friend, you wish," he took a pair of my ripped blue jeans, black t-shirt and denim jacket and he threw his phone at me,"but this is true and you should be happy!"

I looked at his phone and saw he had been texting Jungkook, I quickly read the messages and felt my heartbeat speed up.

"I'm not going, Jimin," I said as I tossed his phone back to him.

"Oh, I'm not taking no as an answer Mr. You are coming and that's it. Look, I even picked out an outfit for you," he said as he pointed at the clothes on the bed, "Besides, I told Jungkook you are coming. So don't crush that poor's boy hope."

"Why would he be hoping to see me? You're his friend and you are the one who planned this whole thing," I said

"Oh god! Taehyung, are you that dumb? Haven't you noticed how stared at you with heart eyes and that special smile he gives you? And the way he kept glancing at you during dinner- I can go on all day," Jimin said as he held out the outfit he picked.

"You think so?" I asked feeling some kind of hope I can be friends with Jungkook.

"200 percent sure," Jimin said as he pushed me into the bathroom, asking me to take a shower.

And so, I got ready for the hangout. I have never felt this excited and nervous at the same time before. 'Jungkook, what are you doing to me?' I thought as I styled my hair. I came out of the front door after I wore my shoes and saw Jimin waiting in his car.

"You ready, hottie?" Jimin asked as I got in the car.

"Don't call me that," I mumbled

Jimin chuckled before saying, "I bet you would like it when Jungkook calls you that,"

"Shut up, Jimin!" I shouted

Jimin laughed while driving to our destination. I hope nothing would go wrong and that I can make some good memories tonight.