EPILOGUE

~After two years~

"Jungkook! Have you seen my necktie?" Taehyung screamed as he scrambled across the room

"For the tenth time, I didn't! Have you seen my pants?" Jungkook screamed from the room next door

"How am I supposed to know where your pants are?" Taehyung said as he finally found his necktie and glanced at his watch, "Crap! We're late. Jungkook, hurry up!"

"Shit! I can't find my pants!"

"For god's sake Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled as he walked to the room where Jungkook was and saw him in his shirt and boxers. Taehyung sighed as he walked to their laundry room and picked up the newly washed pants

"Here. Now put it on!" Taehyung said as he grabbed the car keys and gifts

"Okay, I'm done. Let's go,"

They ran down the stairs as they were too impatient to wait for the elevator. They got in the car and Jungkook dashed off the streets.

"I can't believe we're late! Jimin must be so disappointed in me," Taehyung said as he placed his head in his hands

"Hey, it's okay. He'll understand and we're not that late. Just 10 minutes," Jungkook said as he placed his hand on Taehyung's thighs

"Jungkook, it starts at 7 pm," Taehyung said as he shot Jungkook a look

"Holy shit. I thought it was at 7.30? Well, we're late alright,"

Taehyung groaned and finally, they arrived. Both men hastily walked inside the huge mansion. They squeezed through people and looked for Jimin and Yoongi. Finally, Taehyung noticed a patch of pink hair and he ran towards him

"Jimin! I'm so sorry we're late. Things came up,"

The said person turned around and heaved a sigh of relief, "Oh god, finally, you made it! I thought I'll die out of nervousness," Jimin glanced at Jungkook and shot him a smile, "Hey Jungkook,"

"Hey man. Sorry we're late," Jungkook said as he felt guilty

"It's fine. At least you guys made it!" Jimin said and he grabbed Taehyung's hand, "Let's go," and they ran off to Jimin's room

Jungkook started to look around for Yoongi. When he couldn't find him anywhere in the living room, he knew he would be in his room. Jungkook made his way up there and knocked on the door. After a few seconds, the door opened to reveal a stressed-looking Yoongi.

"Oh, it's you. Thanks for making it," Yoongi said as he made way for Jungkook to enter.

"Hey, sorry man. We were late cause things came up," Jungkook apologised as he sat on the edge of Yoongi's bed

"It's fine dude. I have never been this nervous my whole life," Yoongi sighed as he sat on the bed with Jungkook

"I know but it's fine. Everything is going to go well," Jungkook gave Yoongi a comforting smile

Suddenly, someone knocked and Yoongi said, "come in!" And his maid walked in, "Sir, it's time to go," and she left

"Alright, we have to go," Yoongi said as he adjusted his suit and walked out of his room. At the exact time, Jimin and Taehyung walked out of Jimin's room which was across Yoongi's. Both of them made eye contact and smiled. Jimin walked over to Yoongi and placed his hands in his, "Hey, you nervous? I can't really help cause I'm freaking out too," Jimin giggled and Yoongi smiled, "You always somehow make me feel better,"

When Jimin was about to say something to that, Taehyung tapped his shoulder, "Um, sorry for interrupting, but the van is waiting outside,"

Yoongi intertwined their fingers and walked into the van. Taehyung and Jungkook got in their own car as they started driving behind the van.

"I'm so happy for them," Taehyung said as he smiled. Jungkook looked over at him, "I know right. You should have seen Yoongi, all nervous wrecked,"

"Oh, you should have seen Jimin. He was practically screaming and jumping. Good thing the room was soundproof,"  

After a few minutes, the van stopped and Yoongi and Jimin came out, followed by Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung and Jungkook gasped at the location Yoongi had picked out. The beach was decorated with a variety of flowers and a pathway was made for the couple to walk down.

Yoongi walked over and stood there while Taehyung walked with Jimin to where Yoongi stood and they both faced each other

"I can't believe we're getting married," Jimin whispered as tears threatened to escape.

Yoongi smiled as he stared at his beautiful future husband, "I can't believe I'm marrying the most beautiful person I have ever met,"

Finally, it was time to say the vows. Yoongi was first to go, he cleared his throat and began, "I, Min Yoongi, take you, Park Jimin, to be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part," 

Jimin who struggled as tears escaped but managed to say out the words, "I, P-Park Jimin, take you, Min Yoongi, to be my h-husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till d-death do us part,"

"You may kiss,"

Yoongi, without wasting any time, dived in and crashed his lips on Jimin's. Jimin immediately kissed back as the crowd cheered for them. Taehyung was crying, watching his best friend get married. Jungkook noticed him crying and hugged him, "Remember when we got married, we cried our eyes out?"

Taehyung sniffled as he looked up at Jungkook, "Of course idiot, how can I forget that? It was the most beautiful moment of my life,"

Jungkook smiled as he corrected him, "Our life," Taehyung grinned and smashed his lips onto Jungkook's.

"Can you at least pay your attention to me now? It is my wedding,"

Both of them broke apart and looked over to see Jimin there, arms crossed.

Taehyung smirked as he said, "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't notice you standing there,"

"Stop teasing me, Taehyung!" Jimin grumbled and Yoongi came over snaking his arms around Jimin's waist.

"Why are you guys just standing there? Come on there is so much food to be devoured," Yoongi said as he grabbed Jimin's hand and dragged him away.

"Come on then, let's eat," Taehyung and Jungkook went over to their best friends and ate together while joking around and overall having a great time.

~The End~

________________________________

So that's the epilogue! There, I'm finally done with this book. I don't know if the book turned out good but thanks to all the readers for reading this shit.

As I have said before, I might start on a new fanfic which is also Vkook.

Until then, Goodbyeee💕