Chapter 10

Taehyung's POV
I waited for Jin to arrive. I sat on the couch, waiting for that doorbell to ring. After I had talked to my mom, I feel a lot more confident to go on this date. As I was thinking of my plans with Jungkook today, the doorbell rang.

I rushed to the door and burst it open. Jin had a surprised look on his face and said, "Wow that was quick"

I chuckled, "haha yea, I was waiting for you" I said while trying to look up at him to make the atmosphere less awkward

Jin noticed this and said, "I know you're like super quiet and doesn't like talking much so don't worry, and don't force yourself"

I smiled gratefully and he returned the smile, "Now, shall we begin with your makeover? Where's your room?"

"It's upstairs, follow me" I said and started walking up the stairs with Jin following right behind me

Right when we entered the room, Jin whistled, "Wow, Taehyung, really nice room you got there"

I blushed and thanked him. We moved towards the mirror that has a table and chair in front of it.

"Alright, sit here. Let me get my makeup bag"

I nodded and sat down. I couldn't help but feel nervous at what Jin was going to do. What if Jungkook doesn't like this? What if it's too much that I scare him off?

As if Jin was reading my thoughts, he said, "Don't worry, cutie. I'm going to make it simple as possible. I'll make all that beauty of yours shine"

"Haha, thank you hyung" I said, feeling at ease at the older's words now.

As Jin started applying slight foundation on me, he spoke up, "I really don't like silence so can I ask you a question?"

"Okay, sure" I replied

"Who's this guy you're going on a date with?" Jin asked as he started applying eyeliner on me

"Um, his name is Jungkook. He's a gardener, a cute one. He lives with his mother. He's really sweet, kind and gentle. That's what makes me like him so much" I rambled while smiling widely

"Wow. That's the most I have heard you talk since we met so this guy must really be great"

I blushed and smiled shyly, "Yea, he's amazing"

Jin sighed in content, "I remember when I was crushing on Namjoon and almost died when he asked me out"

I laughed at the exaggeration, "How did you guys meet?"

"We went to high school together. I'm two years older than him but he skipped to my year cause he was so smart. He would get 100 in most tests effortlessly. I admired him. That's when I started noticing other things, like his cute dimples when he smiles and how he breaks things easily," Jin chuckles, "We worked in pair a lot, so that made us closer. Then after an year we met, he asked me out"

I smiled at Jin, "You guys are so adorable"

"We are, aren't we?" Jin said while laughing, "Okay, handsome boy, your make up is done. Now I need to pick an outfit for you"

I looked in the mirror and smiled, I didn't look any different but slightly more glowing. That's probably because of the foundation. I waited patiently for Jin to pick an outfit for me.

"Alright. So go and try this on" Jin came out of my closet, holding a pair of black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and a denim jacket.

"Okay" I said and went in the bathroom to change. After a few minutes, I came out and Jin gasped.

"This Jungkook guy will not be able to keep his hands to himself tonight" Jin smirked

"Hyung!" I whined while covering my blushing face

"Tae. That means you look great"

"You could have just said that! Why did you- ugh never mind" I stood in front of the mirror and fixed my hair.

"What time is he going to pick you up?" Jin asked

"4 pm" I answered as he wore a ring on my index finger.

"Well, you better be ready. It's almost 4-" Jin was cut off by the sound of car honking.

"Oh. He's here" Jin said and my eyes went wide

"Hyung! I'm nervous. What if I do something wrong? What if-" Jin cut me off with a shush

"Everything will be fine. You're going with the person you like. Nothing will go wrong" Jin comforted and I felt a little better

"Thanks hyung. I owe you one" I said as I took my wallet and went out of the room, "bye hyung!"

"Bye Tae! Have fun!" Jin screamed as I went out of my front door. I stopped in my tracks as I saw my boyfriend. He was the hottest person I have seen in my whole life and my body is not functioning due to that. He was wearing a plain black t-shirt, blue ripped jeans and a beanie.

"Hey Tae

"Hey Tae. Ready to go?"

"Huh? Oh yea sure" I cursed at myself for spacing out

"You look great, Tae" Jungkook said as he helped me open the door to the passenger seat. I blushed at the action and the compliment.

"Thanks. You look amazing too" I said as I slipped into the seat.
He got into the car and started the engine.

"Alright. So I thought we could go to the park and have some alone time then go to my house for dinner?" Jungkook asked as he turned the wheel

"Sure. That's a great idea" I said and smiled, thinking of things we would be doing tonight