Chapter 3

Jungkook's POV

Another morning, another bunch of work to do. I slowly got up and got ready. I changed into my new clothes which I bought yesterday from the mall. I only get maybe once or twice a year to go to the mall. Things there are very expensive that the money I saved for 6 months disappears when I enter that mall.

"Jungkoo-" My mom appeared in my bedroom doorway, "Wow, are these the clothes you bought yesterday?"

"Yea mom. Do you like it?" I asked while smiling

"Of course. You practically look good in anything," my mom said with a cheeky grin, "because you're my son"

"Ok, wow. Complimenting yourself, huh?"

"You can't deny the fact that I'm pretty right?" my mom asked with her arms crossed on her chest

"No mom I can't. You are the most beautiful,"

"That's going to change when you get a girl," my mom said while smirking at me

"Mom! ugh, just when I complimented you, you had to bring this up," I said, feeling so done with my mom right now.

"kook, you know you can't cry over her forever. You have to move on," my mom said, the cheekiness before all gone.

"Mom, I don't cry over her anymore. I moved on long ago," I said, feeling something turning in my stomach when I remembered the break up.

"If you had moved on, you still wouldn't avoid the topic about relationships when I ask you about it. If you had moved on, you still wouldn't stare at the picture of her at night and cry yourself to sleep." my mom said while she sat at the edge of my bed.

I stared at her with wide eyes and tears glazed over it. "H-how d-did you-"

"I check up on you at night cause I hear whimpers from your room,"

"God, am I that loud?" I asked as tears slowly left my eyes

My mom quickly came over to me and hugged me, whispering sweet nothings in my ear. I laid my head on her lap and felt sleep taking over me.

Taehyung's POV

I kept throwing the tennis ball to the wall and it bounce back to me. My head was occupied with thoughts and one of them being about Jungkook. That boy's smile somehow planted itself in my head. I would keep thinking how cute he looked then shake my head to get rid of that thought.

A sigh left my lips when Jimin came in my room all giggling.

"Ugh Jimin, what are you giggling about?" I asked as I sat up in my bed. I saw that he was on his phone ignoring my presence.

"Jimin! Are ignoring me?"

"Huh? What? Oh, sorry dude. I'm texting someone," he said without even looking up from his damn phone.

Feeling angry, I snatched the phone from him which caught him by surprise. I looked at the person who he was texting and my jaw dropped. It was Jungkook.

"Dude! What the hell? I was texting!" Jimin yelled while trying get his phone back.

"You idiot! You didn't tell me you had Jungkook's number!" I shouted at him, not even knowing why I'm so mad.

"Why? What's the problem with that? Even if I told you, it's not like you're gonna care, right?" Jimin said while crossing his arms.

Taehyung huffed and passed the phone back to Jimin, thinking why he was so mad just because Jimin was texting Jungkook.

"By the way, you were there when I gave him my phone number. Why are you acting so surprised?" Jimin asked while he got back on his phone.

Then it clicked to Taehyung that he did see Jimin giving his phone number to Jungkook at the mall.

"Oh, right. Forgot" I said while I got my phone from the nightstand.

"You want Jungkook's number? He's a really nice guy to talk to and really funny too" Jimin said while looking at him.

I look at him for good ten seconds before saying, "No"

The reaction from Jimin was not what I was expecting. He was smiling widely then burst out laughing.

"What?" I asked him as I watched him laugh his ass off.

"You hesitated! Oh man, you like Jungkook, don't you? Usually when I ask if you want to be friends with one of mine, you always say no before I can even finish the sentence!" Jimin said as he finished laughing.

"That was not funny at all," I said, "and no, I don't like Jungkook. Heck I only saw him once and he ruined my shirt! What makes you think I like him?"

Jimin smirked and said, "Then, why did you get jealous when you saw me texting him?"

Taehyung was left speechless but he wasn't going to let Jimin win, "I wasn't jealous! I was just mad that you ignored me!"

"Ok, but why did you get angrier once you saw he was the one I was texting?", Jimin's smirk deepened.

"Jimin, I swear if you don't shut up I'm going to kill yo-" I was cut off when the door bell rang.

"Hold that thought, I'm gonna go open the door," Jimin said as he got up and exited my room.

After a few seconds Jimin came running in my room, looking all exhausted and breathing heavily.

"What happened?" I asked as I get got out of my bed.

"D-dude d-down-" Jimin sucked in a huge amount of oxygen and continued, "Downstairs, now."

I looked at him, confused, "Why? Who's at the door?"

Jimin looked at me and and smirked. I had a bad feeling about this and my thought was proven right when he said, "It's Jungkook"