Part 2

You walked a little behind your dad and mom. They already reserved a table. A couple was waiting for you. "Hello, Mr and Mrs. Kim", your dad shook hands with them.

"Hello Mr and Mrs. Lee, and you must be y/n right! Nice to meet you", Mrs. Kim shook her hands with you. You politely took her hand and bowed at both of them.

"Please, take your seat y/n", she said. It was very awkward for you. The elders were talking about something. "Taehyung should be here at any moment",Mr. Kim said.

"There was an important meeting at the office, that's why he is late", his mother explained. "Y/n is very beautiful Mrs. Lee", she said.

You just shyly smiled. While your mother had a proud face. "But the only concerning thing is her age", she said. "Finally! Someone thought about this!", You internally smiled.

"But, it's okay I guess. I just can't wait to make you my daughter in law", she said. "Huh, he he'', you awkwardly laughed and drank a glass of water. "So, they are determined", you sighed.

"Oh! Taehyung came", his mother announced. Nice, tall and young guy came towards your table. He apologized for being late and sat in front of you. He bowed slightly to you.

You smiled and bowed too. Only God knows how nervous you were! You thought that table would become quiet and would receive awkward stares.

Instead, your dad immediately picked a conversation with him. Everyone was talking business. You were just playing with food. "As long as they don't bother me", you thought.

"Uncle, if you don't mind, can I talk to y/n privately?", He asked. You almost choked. "Sure, Taehyung! Y/n have a good talk", your dad cheered. You both made your way from the table.

He led the way. "Do you want some fresh air?",he asked you. "Yeah!", That's all you replied. He took you to one of the top floors and there was an open balcony.

The fresh air hit your face. You nervously stood a little away from him. He was looking at the view. "So, y/n right?",he asked without moving his gaze. "Yeah!", You answered.

"I am Taehyung, 25 years old. I know that you are 19. Are you really okay with this?", He asked. "Uhm, that's", you rubbed your hands together. "I kinda expected this coming.

So, I am not that surprised", you said. He just nodded, turning his complete attention towards you. "I guess you are also studying business, are you interested in fashion?"he asked.

"Woah! Right into the topic, this family just talks about business!", You mentally screamed in annoyance. "I am, but why?",you asked. "Nothing just curious!",he said.

'Man you have to be curious about my interests and likings not my professional ability or interest'

He looked at you without any words. His gaze was strong.

You didn't know what to do. You just smiled awkwardly. "Don't worry about your studies, you can continue without any problem even after our wedding. Only thing is your home will be changed", he said.

You got a little sad when he mentioned that. You almost got teared up when you knew that you wanted to leave your home. You simply nodded once again. You slightly shivered.

"Are you cold?",he asked you. "Yeah!", You said, rubbing your arms. "Fine, then let's go down. Our parents must be waiting", he said. "Yeah okay", you smiled.

What were you expecting?! Him taking off the coat and covering you!!! Wake up y/n!

Wake up!! You both got into the lift. He pressed the buttons and waited for the lift to land!

"Uhm, y/n. Can I have your number? They said it's good to exchange numbers'',he said. "Uh.. okay", you gave his number. The rest of the night none of you really talk much with each other.

You bid goodbye to them and you got into your car. "Hey! Isn't he handsome? I totally liked the family. I am kinda relieved now", your mom kept talking.

You just closed your eyes and rested your head back. He was not that bad, okay a little bad when it comes to personal relationships. He didn't ask anything or tell anything much interesting. You can't deny that you liked him a little.

Well, obviously you didn't hate him. So that's the cue! Your mind was already prepared for these kinds of arrangements. So, yeah y/n! Get ready for the wedding! You feel on your bed being tired because of this night's events.

You drifted off to sleep. You woke up in the morning, surprisingly before your mom came to wake you up. You were sitting on the bed rubbing your eyes.

Your mom opened the door and saw you already up. "Wow! What a miracle!",she said. "Finally, my daughter got some senses. Y/n ah! You are changing, you know. Look at your face it's glowing, the wedding blush", she laughed.

"It's not even funny!", You yawned. She sat beside you. "I just can't believe that you are already soon to be a bride",she caressed your head.

"Don't worry about anything, if he doesn't treat you right, just call me. I will make sure that you are treated right", she said. Your eyes glistened. "I will miss you mom", you said and hugged her.

She hugged you back. "Fine! Get ready!", She patted your shoulder. "Y/n ah! Are you awake?"Jungkook entered the room.

"Geez, Jungkook! What are you doing here? This early", your mom asked. "Aunty, I am sorry, it's just y/n didn't reply to my texts yesterday. That's why!",he scratched his neck.

"I was tired!", You said. "Wait! Why are you so worked up about this marriage? Don't tell me that you like y/n?", She asked. "Honestly, Aunty I-"