Part 16

He kissed you as if his life was dependent on it. You too kissed back. Your heads tilted to give much more access to each other. You both kept moving because of lack of balance. 

He finally sat on the bed and pulled you on his lap. Your face was already damp. Your arms around his neck and his arms were placed in your waist. 

After an eternity, you both pulled out. Both of your chests were heaving up and down. "I missed you, I missed you like a crazy",he said. 

"I missed you too",you whispered. "Are you even eating well?",you asked him. He nodded as a yes. You kissed his nose. 

You both just looked at eachother. No words were exchanged. But your eyes spoke everything. You were lost deep in his eyes. He pinned you down on the bed. Hormones were wild. 

"Y/n! I don't know for how long I can actually control myself", he said. You gulped at the statement. You sensed that the next step is going to happen soon. 

He parted his lips to tell something. But the phone rang. With too much annoyance he attended the call. They needed him to assist certain wedding arrangements. 

"Fine! I am coming", he said. "I will be back, till that rest well and get ready for the wedding", he said. 

You nodded. Soon, your outfit came in. You did your hair and makeup. Even then, there was no sign of Taehyung. You wore your frock. You couldn't zip yourself properly. You tried yourself and gave up. 

He showed up finally. "Hey, can you please zip me?", you asked. He saw your bare back. His body was reacting weirdly. He slowly closed your zip. His fingertips touched your back. 

You bit your lips. His hands made their way to your waist. He supported his head on your shoulder. "You look beautiful!", He said. 

"Thanks!", You smiled at him through the mirror. "Get ready, else we will be late for the ceremony", you said. He too agreed and got ready. He looked freaking handsome. 

"How is it?",he asked you. "You look great", you smiled. It was evening and the sun was still moving down. The ceremony took place in an open place. 

Jimin and his girlfriend became husband and wife. They both sealed their promise with a kiss. Jimin teared up and almost cried. Everyone admired his soft side. 

For the after party, you all moved to the hotel's party hall. Everyone was busy chatting and having fun. Taehyung eyes were always on you. 

He loved the way you smiled and talked to everyone. Jungkook finally got some rest. So, he tagged along with you. 

Once again, the unwanted jealousy crept inside Taehyung. You were with your sisters. Taehyung looked at how your sisters were babying Jungkook. 

He is the youngest and he got all the attention. Hoseok walked towards Taehyung. They were talking formally. He noticed that Taehyung's gaze kept moving back and forth between you and him. 

"Don't be jealous of Jungkook, he will never take your wife", Hoseok chuckled. Taehyung smiled in embarrassment as he was caught. Jin too joined them. 

Jin had his own ways of teasing him. "Fine fine! Don't gang up against me", Taehyung said. "Then loosen up, you are so stiff", Jin hit his shoulder. 

Taehyung just scratched his neck. Soon, the party got intense. Everyone was drowning themselves with alcohol. After receiving and interacting with some guests, Taehyung once again searched for you. 

You were holding the wine glass. You were not that drunk but you drank a little. Hyunjoo gestured Taehyung to join your group. He too joined gladly. He sat across you as Jungkook occupied the seat next to you. 

You were all talking about your lives, past and funny memories. Taehyung too causally joined the talk. You were happy that he got to mingle with your family and he responded well. 

You both occasionally stole glances. "Oh my god, y/n. Where were you?", A middle aged lady came and hugged you. 

"Aunty! How are you? You are one who came late, I couldn't see you at all", you giggled. "How is your wedding life going? Is he treating you well?", she asked. You nodded positively. 

Taehyung proudly smiled while sipping the wine. "But still I am mad",she said. "Why?",you pouted. "I really hoped that you and Jungkook would get married", she said. 

He gripped his wine glass tightly. It's not that he was mad or uncomfortable. It's because of his adorable jealousy. "Mom, you didn't greet everyone yet right? Look there's y/n's husband", Jungkook eyed her. 

"Oh, nice to meet you son", she awkwardly smiled. Taehyung politely bowed at her. Hyunjoo and Hee ji suppressed their laughter. 

You too tried not to laugh. Taehyung just blankly looked at you. You already knew that he was jealous today, now the fuel is added to the fire! You decided to tease him a bit, by not bothering much to her statement. 

To ease the awkwardness, Jungkook literally pushed his mother to another group of people. Taehyung gulped down the full glass. Hyunjoo and Hee ji left you both alone giving some mere excuses. 

They too must have sensed the atmosphere. Afterall, they were married too and made their significant other go crazy too. 

You both were sitting in front of each other. He scooted near you. "Let's go back to the room",he said. "No! What if someone searches for us? Like our parents?",you said. 

"They won't! Look at everyone", he turned your chin towards the party hall. There was so much sexual tension. "Everyone is drunk, besides they won't care about the young married couple", he whispered in your ears. 

"Taehyung!", You got goosebumps all over your body. "Let me show you, who's wife you are! Who you belong to!",he growled.