Finalé

You were still on your bed. The sun was blazing hot. You woke up to check the time. It was already 10.00 AM. Your flight was at 8.00AM. You panicked and woke up. But Taehyung was casually enjoying the morning sitting across the room.

"Aren't we supposed to go today?", You asked him. "No, we are leaving tomorrow evening. Let's get some rest", he said. You smiled at him. Your stomach grumbled in hunger. He giggled cutely.

"Wait, I will order some food",he said and ordered. "Shall we cuddle?",he asked you. You agreed happily. You joined him on the couch. "How are you feeling? Are you okay?",he asked you.

"It's fine, a little sore", you said. He kissed you on top of the head which was placed on his chest. "Sorry, if I was rough",he said. "No! It's not like that", you smiled. "Then, how was it?", he asked, teasing.

"Hey!", You hit him and blushed hard. "You need to get used to it from now on. I can't guarantee that I will control myself anymore", he said. "I never thought that our relationship would progress this soon", you said.

"Honestly, I was scared and unsure about our future. I thought that I was convincing myself to believe that everything would be great",you paused. "But, I eventually started loving us, now we are here. It's such a huge progress",you said.

"True, all I had in my mind was your age. But now I think that's wrong. This age gap wasn't bad at all. We should find out ways to love each other, that's what matters the most'', he said. You both stayed in each other's embrace.

The food arrived. You had a good breakfast. You both stayed in for the whole afternoon. The previous night honestly wrecked you. Maybe you need to get used to it. He felt bad for ruining you last night.

You assured him that it was okay. He prepared a beach date that evening. You both relaxed well while watching the waves hitting the shore. You fell into his embrace once again.

"I love you", you said, smiling. Looking at the sea. "I love you too", he sealed with a kiss. Your mini vacation came to end on a happy note.

5 years later~

Everyone including your family and Taehyung's family were having dinner together. Even Jungkook was there. "So, y/n and Taehyung when are you even going to have a baby together", your father in law asked.

You choked at his sudden question. "Right! Every married couple is having a baby, except them", your mother too complained. Well, year after year, every young woman in both the households gave birth.

Everytime it was a festival. Welcoming a new life with love and care. You both spoke about this but still you felt like you needed time.

"We will talk about it and decide", Taehyung said. "Fine, take a good decision soon. We can't wait for a long time", your father said.

Next everyone's gaze turned towards Jungkook. "Fine fine, I know what you all are going to ask. I heard the bell finally", Jungkook said. "What?!" "Really?!" "Finally!!!" Everyone expressed their enthusiasm.

"So who is the girl?", Taehyung asked. Taehyung and Jungkook became really good friends in these years. Taehyung was not jealous anymore. "Uhm, that's a bit", he laughed awkwardly.

"I met Jimin's sister a few weeks ago and it ringed", he sheepishly said. "Oh my god! They are really a good match", Minji said. "So, should we directly fix the marriage?", Yoongi asked.

"No questions Hyung, let's talk to them and fix the date soon", Hoseok said. "Don't worry, we will support too", Jin and Namjoon laughed.

"Wait wait! I met her just recently and we are dating only a few weeks, talking about marriage, it's too fast", he panicked. "You think that you can date, have fun, propose to her and get married. Nah nah! Just get married like us", you said.

"She is right! I will talk to Jimin tomorrow", Taehyung said. "This is why, I am not telling you anything,'' he rolled his eyes. "Hey Maknae, listen to your elders. It will be worth", you winked at him.

"You know what, I will deal with my wedding matter with my parents. This family is more dangerous than I think", he said. You all laughed at his childishness.

"Well, just do whatever feels right for you", your father said to him. "We will support you no matter what", Taehyung too patted his back.

Jungkook was amused by the support he was receiving. This family learned how to live and how to love. They taught others too. You looked at the family members who were happily having conversation and eating.

You were thankful for the life you got. You got an amazing family, best friend and a husband. "Oh! Jimin is here", Taehyung said. "Sorry, to disturb you all, but I need to get the files from Tae. It's my mistake", he apologized.

"Hey Jimin, you need not apologize. Anyway you will also be a part of the family dinner", Jin said. Jungkook panicked at the statement.

"Ah! You are already our family Jimin ah. You are Tae's best friend right! Come and join us", Namjoon quickly covered up. It was fun to tease. Jimin too joined the dinner.

There were crises, misunderstandings but still you all came back to the same place called home. You all had your own ways to protect your home. You kept thinking about starting a family together with him.

It was not bad anyway. At one point you realised there was no last step in life. You need to keep going for the next step till you die. You were deeply in thoughts, standing in your balcony.

"What are you thinking about?",he hugged you from back. "Nothing, just this and that", you said. He hummed in response.

"Well, I have been thinking about something",he said. "What is it?", You asked. "How about starting a family together? I will support you no matter what",he said.

"I thought about the same, it's not bad though. It's nice to spend time with our nieces and nephews, I guess it will be awesome to be parents",you said.

His face lit up. He lifted you up without any warning. "Tae!", You squealed. He almost threw you on the bed. He hovered over you. "Then let's get to work",he said.

"No! Tae, I have work tomorrow", you whined. "Let's take a day off", he already started his work. Let's say that he made you pregnant that night! Your family lived happily ever after!

END ❤️