Part 17

Mature content 🔞

He took your hands and walked out of the party hall. His breathing was not calm. You were thrilled and also scared. As he walked the grip got tighter than before. He took you in the elevator.

Once you reached the room he opened the door and pinned you against the wall. He didn't give any chance to think or process. His face was very close to yours.

You lowered your eyes and couldn't handle his gaze on you. He fixed your hair behind your ears. His cold index finger trailed down your face.

"Were you having fun?",he asked in the deepest voice. "Tell me, were you having fun teasing me the whole day?",he asked, placing his hand on your waist while another on the wall beside you.

"I didn't tease you", you said, with a feeble voice. "You purposely went with Jungkook, knowing it would infuriate me",he licked your earlobe. You were squirming under him. His hold on you barely helped your legs to stand.

"I didn't do it on purpose~ ahh", he nibbled your neck with his teeth. "Let me mark you. Let me claim you", he seductively said. You got a lot brave enough. "As your wish", you let out a shaky breath.

His eyes took the darkest shade it could. He caught your lips in his. It was different from before. The lust was poured in this time.

He parted your lips and his tongue skillfully entered yours. Both of your tongues were playing a game. His hands kept roaming around your body. He pulled down the zipper.

The cold air hit your back making you flinch slightly. "I zipped it up, so I have all the rights to zip down",he said. The sleeve barely made the dress to hang on your body.

He lifted you up and made you lie on the bed. He went down and removed your heels. He placed a soft kiss on your toe. "Mine", he said. He hovered above you. He removed your necklace and earrings. He placed it on the table.

He removed his coat and threw it somewhere. He unbuttoned a few of his buttons in the shirt. 'Hot HoT DAMNN HOT' That was the only thing in your mind. 

Once again the passionate kissing continued. You attempted to unbutton his shirt completely. He finally threw the shirt too. He started to decorate your neck.

Unintentionally, you were letting out soft moans. You gripped his shoulders hardly. He caught your dress and pulled in a go leaving you barely dressed. Your body was almost naked.

Due to the previous activities your chest heaved up and down. "Y/n!", He said. "Yeah!",you replied. "All of this is mine right?",he asked you. "Yes, everything is yours", you intervene your fingers with him.

He gave a satisfied smile. "Do you really want this? If not we can stop",he said. "I trust you", you smiled. One moment there was lust, another moment love.

It was like a sweet and salty combination. The best combo! He softly caressed your hair. He unhooked your bra and removed it. You were so shy. You attempted to hide.

He caught your hands and said,'' You are beautiful", he said. He gently massaged your boobs. The nippes perked up because of the foreign touch. He maintained the eye contact, but you barely managed to.

He enjoyed your facial expressions. He loved the effect he had on you. He kissed your cleavage. He came down to the navel button. The sloppy kisses were heavenly.

He pulled down your lower garment too. He slowly circled your clit with his fingers. Your toes circled up and your legs attempted to close. He saw how you were melting down.

He pleasured you in a most satisfying way. As the pace increased you let out an airy moan. He inserted his finger in. It was your first time. So he was slow and careful.

You bit your lips hard. But you couldn't control yourself. He fingered you well. Well his pants needed some attention too. He felt his pants become a lot tighter. He removed his belt and pulled his pants down.

He opened the drawer of the table beside the bed. He took a condom. Well the best service provided by the hotel in every possible way! He asked your permission once again. You were positive.

He entered you. He gave time for you to adjust. He moved slowly. "Y/n, you are so tight!", He almost cursed out. You too gripped your sheets very tightly.

He pushed himself inside you. Your eyes teared up. Slowly, the pleasure took over the pain. He started moving fastly. Both of you were letting out moans. Finally you came over the sheets.

He too reached his high. You both sweated a lot. Your hair was damp. You felt like all your energy was sucked out. You caught your breath while closing your eyes.

He too lied on his stomach beside you. Well, this workout really worn you out. He asked you to freshen up yourself. (Personal hygiene before and after sex is very important!)

You cleaned yourself. When you came out you saw a fresh pair of your clothes lying on the bed. It looked like he went out. The bedsheet was thrown into the laundry bag.

You were not comfortable with wearing pants for now. You wore your undergarment and took one of his T-shirts. That reached almost your knees.

You picked the thrown away clothes and made the room tidy. You were still red. He came back with a bag. It had some chocolates, a hot pack and an ice pack!

"I don't know what would comfort you, so..",he said. He was also feeling shy now. After all those dirty talks, he should have felt a little bit embarrassed too.

The heat of the moment could do anything. You didn't want anything as of now. He noticed that you were in his shirt. "That looks good on you",he said. "Thanks",you blushed.

"Shall we sleep?",you asked. He immediately came to the bed. You hugged him. "Y/n ah, thank you for trusting me",he said. "Thank you for loving me!",you mumbled in your sleep.