Part 12

Already the festive mode started in your house. Everyone was extremely happy. "After 25 years we are going to welcome a baby in this house", Mrs. Kim was really excited.

Minji was spoiled with love, care and obviously food. Your bad luck, classes once again started. Taehyung was also working hard as usual. After your first kiss, you were really close to him.

The small kisses on the cheeks, lips were shared. Taehyung really didn't lose his composure at all. He was very clear about not crossing the final line. At least that's what he thought. You both improved a lot in skinship.

That made you really happy. Taehyung would come and pick you up from college, driving everyone crazy because of jealousy. You were all discussing projects and stuff.

"Y/n, should we just do an internship and finish this together?", Jungkook asked. "That's a good idea, but where?",you asked. "In Kim's corporation", Jungkook said.

"Why? You can just do it in your father's company", you said. "Those people know me well, they really don't teach me anything, they keep treating me like he may be the next CEO, so we should get on his good side", Jungkook sighed.

"Fine, then let's apply formally, and we should see if we can really get through the interview", you said. "Yes, maybe your husband will help", He said. "My husband!",you scoffed.

"Why?", Jungkook giggled. "You know what, he even goes through my assignment and test results, I wasn't even that nervous when I used to show my school marksheet to my dad", you said.

Jungkook couldn't conceal his laughter. "Shut up!", You stuffed a cookie in his mouth, as you were in the cafeteria.

"Y/n?", Someone called you. "Oh! Namjoon, brother in law", you stood to greet him. Jungkook too stood up.

"Hey, Jungkook he is Taehyung's second elder brother" "Jungkook is my best friend and also my cousin", you introduced each other. They shook hands. "What are you doing here?", You asked.

"I came to meet one of the professors for work related stuff, that's when I saw you",he said. "Oh fine",you smiled. After talking to you both he left.

Jin and Namjoon were chilling in the house after work. Taehyung didn't come home yet. They both were sitting in the garden and talking.

"Hyung! I met y/n in college today and I didn't know that she was a cousin of Jeon's", Namjoon said.

"Yeah! Jungkook, I remember meeting him in our business meetings, but he was a small boy then", Jin replied. "Then, we should have met y/n right, I mean long back", Namjoon asked.

Jin widened his eyes. "Yes, I am sure we would have met her before", Jin also tried to remember. "We have those party photos right? Why don't we surprise Taehyung and Y/n?", Namjoon asked.

"Of course we should", Jin let out a laugh. "But before that we should put some fire, they both are still not behaving like a couple, Jungkook is her best friend right?", Jin smirked. "So, we are going to make him jealous?", Namjoon asked. "Yes!"

"I don't think that's a good idea, what if he gets super jealous and fights with her, I don't want to take risk", Namjoon said. "That's right, though we can still find her pictures", Jin said.

They were sitting in the living rooms and going through the old business meeting diaries that the companys would publish and state their achievements with the party photos.

"Hyung!", Namjoon laughed. Taehyung, you and Jungkook were in one single frame but you and Jungkook were clinging to each other while he was sitting alone.

You entered the house. "What's so funny?",you asked. "Oh! Y/n! You came at the right time", Jin showed you the picture. "Oh! My god!", You too laughed.

"Why would they put this in a company photobook?", You laughed. "But wait! Is this Taehyung?", You asked. "Yes",they said. "Why would you leave him all alone?", Jin teased you.

"Y/n ah! You should have been considerate", Namjoon too joined him. Taehyung was looking extremely bored or sad or not interested in that picture, while you and Jungkook seemed like having a good time.

"Wait I should send it Jungkook", you clicked the picture and sent it to him. "Oh! Taehyung ah! You came", Namjoon said. "What's going on?",he rested comfortably on the couch.

"We were just looking through the old photos and found your beautiful wife, her best friend and you", Jin said.

Taehyung took the book. He was surprised as well, but he smiled. "Why am I like that?",he said. "Wait! With whom were you having fun with?",he asked. "Jungkook",you said.

"You mean the Jungkook, who is studying with you?",he asked. You nodded. "Yeah! Namjoon met him today", Jin slightly stirred the fire of jealousy.

"Oh! Looks like you both were close from then", Taehyung said. His voice slightly fell. "Anyway, I am a bit tired, I will go and freshen up",he left to your room.

You really thought that he was tired. You too went to your room after chatting with Jin and Namjoon. Minji also joined you all.

The whole evening Taehyung was really silent. At first, it didn't bother you. But as time passed by you felt something odd with him. The following night you slipped into the sheets.

His back was facing you. He usually sleeps facing you. "Hey, Taehyung!", You softly shook him."Hmm",he responded without turning back.

"Turn around, why are you like this all of the sudden?",you asked. He turned around. "You love me right?",he asked. Your heart skipped a beat.

"Why is he asking all of a sudden? Even after we have shared a lot of moments",you thought. He frowned at your silence. "Y/n ah, do you really love me the same way I love you?",he asked. Your eyes glistened at the question.