Part 11

The car ride was completely silent. You didn't have the courage to initiate a conversation. He looked extremely mad. His jaws clenched while driving.

He showed all the anger to the poor steering wheel. "I-" "Don't talk! I said not to", he once again snapped. You were really scared now. "This stupid Jungkook!",you mentally cursed him.

When you both reached home, there was no one except for some workers. He went to your room and you followed him.

"Why didn't you attend the call?",he asked. "Who would know, what happened? What should I think? Can't you just be considerate?", He bombarded.

"Will you forget the world when you hang out with those stupid friends of yours? What were you even thinking?",he asked you. Now you were really hurt and mad. He is not even listening to you.

"Why do you even care? It's not like you ask me where I was? What am I doing? Who would know that you would call me all of a sudden!!!", You too snapped back with teary eyes.

"That's different, you would be in college, so I didn't have to worry, but now?",he stopped. "That's what I'm asking, how would I know that too? Have you ever shown the minimum affection like a husband would show for his wife? It was always me, who approached you like a puppy!"

"I don't want to compare, but have you ever noticed how your brothers treat their wives, I am always envious about their relationship!" He was speechless.

The tears were already falling from your eyes. "Forget love, do you even like me? Or just like she asked, just money-" he cut you off by pulling you into a kiss. His hands steadily held your face.

You didn't know how to react. For a moment, everything went numb. You slowly responded back. Your eyes closed out of its willingness.

When he sensed that you were responding, his hand travelled from your chin to your waist. He grabbed your waist and pulled you closer.

You felt his tongue slipping into your mouth. You tightly grabbed his shirt. Your body froze when he played with your tongue by drawing a line with his tongue. Finally, the moment you never wanted to end, came to an end.

He pulled away. He caressed your tear dried face. You could see that his eyes were also glossy. "I thought that something happened to you. I thought that I might lose you", tears slipped from his eyes.

"I am sorry that I lashed you out harshly, but you don't know when you didn't attend the call, even after multiple times, I thought that my heart would stop beating-" you placed your hands in his mouth.

"It's my fault, I should have checked, please don't talk like this'',you cried. "Y/n ah, I don't like you, I love you. I love you so much. I didn't express it because you were really young. I wanted to wait",he said.

You nodded understandingly. You both were still standing in close proximity. "I love you too",you whispered. "Really? You do?",he asked. You nodded saying yes.

He leaned in once again. You closed your eyes. He kissed you once again. His hands slipped inside your shirt.

He softly caressed your bare waist. You sensed where it was going. Your arms circled his neck. Before he could go to the neck.

A knock heard from outside. "Taehyung ah! Are you inside?", It was Namjoon's voice. You pulled out abruptly. "Yeah yeah Hyung, just minute",he said. You slipped into the bathroom.

You went to fix your smudged makeup. Taehyung fixed himself and opened the door. They were talking something while you were fixing your makeup. Namjoon left before even you came out.

You came out and you both burst into laughter, after being almost caught. You sat in your chair, while he sat on the bed. "Y/n ah! Never do this okay! It was really scary", he said.

"Mhmm, okay. I am really sorry. My friend was playing a game, I guess he switched my notifications off", you said. "You give your phone to your friends to use themselves?",he asked.

"Yeah! He has been my best friend since childhood, so it's pretty common for us",you said. "Oh! Thinking about it I really don't know any of your friends",he said.

I have a very few friends, others are dad's business related friendships",you said. Taehyung's phone rang.

"Yeah yeah! Jimin ah, everything is fine. Okay I will be there",he cut the call. "I have to go back",he said. You nodded.

"Sorry, I made you leave the work",you said. "It's worth it though",he winked and left the room. "Man! Why does he play with my heart?",you shook your head.

You took your phone to see Jungkook's messages. Before you could reply he called you. "Hey y/n, is everything alright? I am really sorry",he said.

"Yah! I am okay, but why would you cut the incoming calls too, is your game that important?",you asked. "Hey, I am really sorry, he didn't hurt you, did he?",he asked.

"No dummy, why would my husband hurt me?",you asked. "But, I got something really nice",you scoffed. 'Ofcourse, he can't understand'

"What? Did he scold you?",his voice fell. "He did, but eventually he calmed down",you said. "You know what, your husband loves you so much, I saw that in his eyes", he said.

"What?" "Yeah! The way he reacted once he found that you were fine, the way he took you out, it was all from pure care", Jungkook said.

"I know!",you replied. There's always something good in bad! The day once again went swiftly. Everyone was having dinner together.

"So, I have something to say", Jin said. Everyone's attention was towards him. "Minji is pregnant!",he announced.