𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖇𝖔𝖞

{𝓪 𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪 𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮}

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

(again, the photo does not belong to me, all credits to the owner thanks!)(that isn't y/n btw)

"oh?, seems like I fell asleep, well I'll go to sleep again", you said trying to fall asleep once again.

"Heyy!, wake up!", said your dad that you found extremely annoying at times.

"yes? what is it?", you said still quite annoyed.

"uh, nothing I just wanted to say you're going to your new school a week from now! haha." your dad giggled. quite guilty because of the look you gave him.

"okay", you said in a cold voice, giving your dad an annoyed look.

"well bye! haha." your dad says with an awkward smile.

 (this (*) indicates thinking btw(italic also means thinking while talking is bold and italic with ("))

*hmph, annoying me again, really dad?!, well maybe I could try skating tomorrow or whatever, ill probably suck at it anyway.* you thought

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。time skip ♡♡♡。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

it was the next day, it was time for you to try skating. as you promised that to yourself.

₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

in the skatepark

୨୧ ˻˳˯ₑ*॰¨̮୨୧ ˻˳˯ₑ*॰¨̮

"uhhhh how do you this", you said clenching your fists as you fell again and again.

then you heard a giggle.

"hmph", you say as you turn your head in another direction

tired of it you tried to get up until you saw a person's hand try to help you up.

"uhh, who are you?", you said grabbing the person's hand.

"oh I'm a uh Miya Chinen", he says as he helped you up.

"oh hi, I'm uh-" you say but got cut off as you stared into their eyes.

"hmm?", Miya says, indicating you to tell him your name.

" Ah sorry, I'm uh y/n," you said with a little shame in your eyes

"oh nice name, slime", he says mocking you

* did he just call me a SLIMEEE?!, ugh I will step on you* your brain says. but a few words escape through your mouth

"you saying I'm rimuru?", you say but quickly realizes this person may not be an otaku and think your weird.

*HUH WHY DID I SAY THAT HES PROBABLY GONNA ASK WHO RIMURU IS AND THEN HE'S GOING TO FIND OUT IM AN OTAKUHDSUGYGCDX* you thought, your mind jumbled in thoughts 

"uh I'm sorry your probs, not an otaku. ehe" you say with shame in your tone

"uh no it's ok lol, I know that anime" Miya says with shame in his tone, too but laughing after.

"uh okay! hey say, do you know how to skate? could you maybe teach me?. ehe", you say trying to change the subject for less awkwardness.

"Yeah, sure," he says with a light smile.

"Okay, let's start!", you say, also with a light smile.

"mhm," he says as he walks towards you.

after that the whole afternoon you just try to skate with the person you just met

"oops. I gotta go now Miya, I'm sorry! ill be here tomorrow afternoon!", you say with a slight smile

"k bye", he says quite annoyed.

you giggle a little before leaving.

                                    **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚~𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇~˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

(y/n, your brighter than the sun I swear to god)

Yahoo!.it is me,author-chan  ♡(◕ᗜ◕✿) i hope you enjoyed this one, it's my longest one so far!

it's our first interaction with Miya! yayyy! more development with y/n and miyas relationship will be seen when the story proceeds! (that means more yandere scenarios (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵))

okay, that's enough talk for now! see you next chapter! sayonara!(^▽^(^▽^*)

word count: 580 words

                                               -ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ thanks for reading! ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ 

~tina