help I have found a pedo

this isn't a chap but I need help pls

so today, when I was playing genshin I decided to play on co-op, I met a guy that needed help on something so I helped him, after that, I was kinda bored so I played with him a little bit the next day, we talked a little and he asked if he could add me on Facebook, I said yes and we started talking, after telling him my actual name and blah blah, I told him my age(13), and he said he looked through my pictures and told me I was "cute", there would be no problem if he was the same age as me, but he was 18, I was very close to blocking him but I thought it was just some compliment from an older person to a younger person. so I just kept talking. after that, he asked if had a lover, I said no, but I did have a crush on this girl that was my genshin friend, and i told him I got her Facebook, just by playing with her for a while, i also said she was the same age as me, he told me i was very "lucky" and asked me how i did it, i just said, "after i played with her a little, she asked if i had a Facebook, i said yes and she gave it to me." and he said  "well you are really nice" after i said thanks, he asked me to be his girlfriend, but i kept talking about her to avoid the question, so he asked her uid, and sent drooling emojis for some reason, and i asked why he did that, and he said "no reason", i refused and said "no! she's mine :<<<" to try and refuse because well, he was creepy, and he said "you cant keep her for yourself", after that he said he was sleepy, and i thanked god for that, cuz  i really just wanted to play genshin in peace, after i said goodbye he said "night angel" and that is creepy- but i don't know what to do help????