𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖈𝖊𝖉

{𝓪 𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪 𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮}

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"i-i-i" you managed to stutter out as you turn back

she wasn't there. 

* what am I gonna do!* you thought to yourself, but luckily there was a lake near your school

*what about the lake, maybe I could say that I found a corpse there!* you say as you drag the body to the lake, took hydrogen peroxide you had on you cuz of chemistry class, and cleaned the blood, and cut off all forms of DNA on the body and the pair scissors then called the police.

you put your act on and said "HELP PLEASE THERES A CORPSE" you said as the police came and took the body and interviewed you.

"so, what happened?"

"well, I was chasing my somebody to school and went to the lake to calm down an- an-"

"it's ok, we don't have any traces of DNA from you so I suppose your telling the truth, you are still a middle schooler after all"

"but who were you chasing?"

"Someone who I once met when I was younger her name is (r/n) {random/name}"

"Why did you chase her?" 

"i despised her"

"what we're trying to do by chasing her?"

"to confront her"

"bring her in," the man says bringing in (r/n)

(r/n) enters the room.

"This is the girl right?"

"yes"

                                  ** • ̩̩͙✩ • ̩̩͙ * ˚ ~ 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 ~ ˚ * • ̩̩͙✩ • ̩̩͙ * ˚ *

hello! sorry for leaving you there I'm really tired today and just wanna rest so I'm gonna leave you there for now!

anyways, see you next chapter sayonara!.(●⌒v⌒●)

(っ ◔◡◔) っ ♥ bye-bye magnificent person! ♥

word count: 269 words 

                                       -ˏˋ ♥ ̩͙ ♥ ̩̩̥͙ ♥ ̩̥̩ thanks for reading! ♥ ̩̥̩ ♥ ̩̩̥͙ ♥ ̩͙ˊˎ

~tina