𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈?

{𝓪 𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪 𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮}

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩☆♬○♩●♪✧♩

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

{𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘:......

𝕞𝕩𝕞𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕟- 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖 {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} }

╚═══════════════╝

♥*♡∞:。.。 ______________。.。:∞♡*♥

{~~~ღ 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦?ღ~~~}

↬ 𝘺𝘦𝘴 ↫ ↬𝘯𝘰↫

♥*♡∞:。.。______________。.。:∞♡*♥

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

Miya's pov:

I awoke laying on the bed as I was extremely tired, my mind wandered, that hug we shared, that was just a hug from friends, right?

the way he looked at her, so lovingly, that's not how friends look at each other right?

the way he would blush when he saw her get all excited over one little thing, that's not what friends do right?

the way he enjoyed her warmth so much, the way he would do about anything to feel her mother-like touch while getting lost in her crepuscular eyes. that's not what friends do together right?

"do I really like her?" my mind still wandered while I got ready to go skate somewhere.

there I saw the park y/n and I met, I blushed at the thought of her, the thought of us skating around while I watch her gleeful smile. but I denied it, she's just a friend, she probably thinks I'm a friend to her too...

I ruffle my hair in annoyance but I get interrupted with soft giggles.

there I met a girl with soft pink lips, glimmering e/c orbs, and luscious hair, with faint pink blush, dusted on her cheeks giggling at me with a pretty smile

it was y/n.

I felt my cheeks heat up, I look away in embarrassment, only to be greeted with a sweet smile and a soft head pat.

"HEY! STOP IT," I say with embarrassment.

"no need to be embarrassed, I just patted you didn't I?" she says.

"ye- yeah but-!" I say.

"nevermind, let's just go skate!" she says quickly pulling me with her with a cute laugh.

my face heats up even more when I heard that joyful laugh.

y/n's pov:

we spent all day skating together, it was very fun! although, he gets flustered every second hehe. you think to yourself.

exhausted, we lay down on the grass and just enjoy watching the clouds.

"Today was fun, y/n," he says

"It sure was," I say with a glimmer in my eyes while I look at his.

"hey, y/n please don't ever leave me," he says tears threatening to fall.

"pinky promise," I say intertwining my hands with his.

.・゜-: ✧ :-

𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟

** • ̩̩͙✩ • ̩̩͙ * ˚ ~ 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 ~ ˚ * • ̩̩͙✩ • ̩̩͙ * ˚ *

yahoo! here's some fluff!, I really love fluff it makes my heart go dOkI doKI, but i have to go prepare for my sisters birthday so bye!

sorry if this was rushed :(

(っ ◔◡◔) っ ♥ bye-bye magnificent person! ♥

word count: 482 words

ˋ ♥ ̩͙ ♥ ̩̩̥͙ ♥ ̩̥̩ thanks for reading! ♥ ̩̥̩ ♥ ̩̩̥͙ ♥ ̩͙ˊˎ

~tina