𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖆𝖑 𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉

{𝓪 𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪 𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮}

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

(image not mine)

"hmmm ??" you said teasing him.

"u-uh NOTHING, " he stuttered out.

"just get on your skateboard and go home we'll get the sticker tomorrow," he said as he tried to calm down.

"K bye Miya-san!" you say with a happy voice.

"bye," he says with a sort of unsatisfied tone.

you then giggle as you leave.

❤ ~ next day after school ~ ❤

*hm what should I do today I still have to wait for Miya,* you thought to yourself as you peeked around the corner to see two girls talking one was someone you had never met and someone you absolutely despised. someone who never cared about you.

you then looked away but you overheard something.

"So who do you like?" the girl asked the girl you despise

"Miya Chinen," (r/n){random name} said begrudgingly, she seemed like she only wanted to manipulate him.

"huh," you say to yourself as you fled from the scene.

but the girl heard you.

you went to the hallway thinking you were safe but you then encountered the girl you despised.

"look at you! you're helpless! can't even defend herself" the girl says laughing.

you then drowned in your emotions as she kept spewing utter nonsense.

"weak"

"useless"

"petty"

"spoiled"

"can't even compete"

the words repeat in your head over and over again. as you hallucinate.

you now saw millions of copies of the girl spewing nonsense and laughing at you.

*this is a dream*

*a dream*

*a dream*

you ran and ran until you saw a pair of scissors and took it, though, you couldn't even control your actions. you could only keep on moving. you completely drowned in your emotions as you stabbed something you thought was just a hallucination.

but you came to your senses as you looked down on your bloody hands.

you saw a corpse.

** • ̩̩͙✩ • ̩̩͙ * ˚ ~ 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 ~ ˚ * • ̩̩͙✩ • ̩̩͙ * ˚ *

(whoops.)

CLIFFHANGER YESSSS, sorry for I thought this was more suitable for the story :) next chap. might come tomorrow. enjoy this for now.!!

but ill have to go now see you next chapter! sayonara! ヽ (^ Д ^) ノ ⊂ (* ⌒∇⌒ *) ノ

(っ ◔◡◔) っ ♥ bye-bye magnificent person! ♥

word count: 453 words

just a note for me: I will rewrite this chapter into something like the old one but your bully starts liking Miya and you just get trapped in the horrible memories or smth like that

-ˏˋ ♥ ̩͙ ♥ ̩̩̥͙ ♥ ̩̥̩ thanks for reading! ♥ ̩̥̩ ♥ ̩̩̥͙ ♥ ̩͙ˊˎ

~ tina