𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁

{𝓪 𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪 𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮}

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

(again, the image is not mine

(again, the image is not mine.)

"haaaahhh" you yawned, still quite tired tho.

"What time is it?", you asked yourself

6:00 am

"ahh okay, I'm looking forward to school and that person..", you said.

*HUH, WHY DO I LOOK FORWARD TO SOMEONE I JUST MET!,*, you thought to yourself. well maybe it's because nobody actually approached you before, they only notice you if you approach them.

"anyways, I should get ready," you say as you got up took a shower, and changed into your school uniform.

you then take the skateboard and skate to school as you had already learned the basics just from practicing with Miya.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

as you were walking towards the school, you noticed a very familiar face right before your eyes. it was Miya Chinen.

"ah, Miya! hi!", you say as you run up to him to hug him.

"oh hi, y/-" " he says,  but got cut off as you pull him into an embrace.

He then turns extremely red from the hug. 

you giggle as you then pull away. but you then hear whispers from disgusting pitiful human beings.

"huh, so he's not alone anymore" I can't believe a pretty girl like her would like that loner"'why would anyone like him?.

as you were about dropkick someone. you felt a gentle touch on your wrist. it was Miyas hands pulling you away.

"it's ok, just ignore them.", he says still holding your hand.

                                            **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚~𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇~˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

(oh y/n, please dropkick them already)

  hihi, I'm author-chan (◕ ワ ◕✿), I was feeling extra lazy today so ill have to leave you thereÓ╭╮Ò, I'm sorry (╯︵╰)*sniff*

buuuut, this is the part where you kinda get them yandere tendencies y'know!

sooo, look forward to the next chapter ♡(つˊ̥̥̥̥̥ ³ ˋ̥̥̥̥̥)つ

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ bye-bye magnificent person! ♥

word count: 312 words

                                           -ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ thanks for reading! ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ 

-tina