Beacon

FROST POV

I was leaning on a railing looking out at Vale. I then saw Beacon.

Frost:Someone is clearly compensating.

I laughed seeing a blonde guy running past. Everyone gets it. The bullhead landed and me plus others left. I looked at the school. I start walking toward the auditorium when I here an explosion. I turn around and see a red hooded girl.

Frost:not my fucking problem

I keep walking. This is gonna either be boring or very, very interesting.

LYCUS POV

I was sitting on one of the seats on the bullhead furiously tapping my foot.

Lycus:come on...I'm fucking bored

Beacon comes into view.

Lycus:finally

The bullhead lands and we all walk out.

Lycus:not exactly how I'd imagine it but I'm not in the wasteland anymore

I continued walking until I heard an explosion.

Lycus:is someone blowing shit up without me?

I turn around and see...a Schnee! I growled. I wanted to rip her pretty little head off and shove it-calm down Lycus, when no ones looking...pop goes the Schnee. I walked into the auditorium. If I don't end up killing someone by the end of the day it will be a miracle.

ARES POV

I was playing a game on my scroll called Immortal armistice 11. I was kicking ass as Spider.

Ares:boom bitch fatality

The bullhead landed and I left. This place us actually smaller than I thought. It's nothing like Atlas that's for sure. I hear and explosion and see...Weiss Schnee? I knew her by reputation only but she looks and sounds like a bitch. She was telling a a girl in a hood whi looked like she didnt even want to be here. Not your problem Ares just walk away. I continued walking to the auditorium. Wonder who my teammates will be?

RAYMOND POV

People started coming into the auditorium fast. Guess I got here a little early. More and more people started coming in and once the place was full Ozpin began his speech which I might of not listened too...at all. All I got was we were too sleep in dance hall or somthing.

TIMESKIP brought to you by chibi FLAR all doing their own thing.

FROST POV

I just finished setting up my bed for the night. Pretty fucking annoying how their making us sleep here but it's understandable and beside. The guys here are hot as fuck.

???:come on you bitch!

I looked over and saw some guy with red hair, a shit ton of scars including an X shaped one on his face and a red tipped wolf tail kicking a vending machine. I get a little curious and walked over.

Frost:hey mate you good?

I lean on the wall next to the vending machine.

???:who the hell are you?

Frost:Frost. You?

Lycus:Lycus, now if you excuse me I'm getting back to this

He punched the thing lightly.

Frost:hang on

I bump the machine and a packet of chips come out. He picked it up.

Lycus:thanks but it's not what I wanted

I done it again and it didn't work. He was about to go back to punching it when another guy showed up.

???:what the hell is this?

Frost:he can't get the food he wants

???:hang on

Then little...things come out his hand and into the machine. Then a bunch of food comes out.

Lycus:all of this is mine

He picks them all up.

Frost:explain?

Ares:Nano machines son. Names Ares

Frost:Frost and that is Lycus

Lycus:thanks

???:there a problem here?

I turn around about to say somthing when I see a man with long black hair, talk and built like a God!

LYCUS POV

I watch as Frost just looked at the tall black haird guy.

???:is he...alright?

Ares:uh...Frost?

He waves a hand in front of him.

Lycus:hang on I got this

I dropped my snacks and went in front of him.

Lycus:this always worked with uncle Reggie

I punch him square in the balls and he's brought back to reality.

Frost:(weakly)you...

He falls to his knees.

Frost:(weakly)son of a bitch...

Lycus:yeah,yeah

I grab his leg.

Lycus:Where's your bit?

He directs me too it, I leave him there, grab my snacks and go to bed. I laid down.

???:that looked fun

I look to my right and saw a black haird girl with gold eyes and a bow...cat faunes.

Lycus:yep, loved it. Lycus

Blake:Blake. I've never seen a wolf faunes with a red tail?

Lycus:never seen a cat faunes with a bow on her head

He gave turned to concern.

Blake:how did you-

I tap my nose.

Lycus:night night kitty cat

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.