1k Special

NARRATOR POV

Ah yes it is I your friendly NARRATOR trying to imitate David Attenborough Twas the night before Christmas and FLAR had settled down with loved ones in a Cabin in the Woods. But this wasn't the night before Christmas this was the day after as they had all gotten severely pisshed black out drunk. How they all didn't die of alcohol poisoning is a miracle because the amount of booze that was ingested it would make Tony Stark and Captain Marvel go "what the fuck". But as you look closer yes you the reader cause I am the NARRATOR I have fourth wall breaking powers. As we get closer to the hut they were staying in you may notus one of them is missing, not from the drunk pile or the one hanging from the ceiling by his shoe laces. Cause that one in particular get quite rowdy when he's pisshed. It's quite a thing to see. It's just the fun kind of drunk no matter how drunk he gets. But back to the story the one missing was outside in noon not morning this is noon I tricked you bitch I influence the writer. So in the brisk noon after finally getting to the fucking point street we can finally see the last dipshit that was not in the room. We see this twat called Lycus, he is quite the fanny dancer because he himself is a fucking idiot. As we can see here he has his head in the snow with his ass in the air how he got in this situation is unknown. All we do know is that he is a fucking idiot and probably got in this situation on his own devices because by God the story behind that is an entirely interesting one but we don't have the time for it. But for some reason he thought it was a good idea to go for more booze, despite all his friends still being passed out at the lodge. So when he gets to the shop, more booze. That's the least interesting you'll hear all day guarantee. On his way back through the forest which he still tripped over a tree branch. On his way back he came across a spider. Not just any spider it was a strange spider and it was strange in a very specific way this spider was not only giant it had the the face of Morgan Freeman. And when Lycus saw this the spider had noticed him aswell. The spider spoke to him and utterd very strange words which Lycus thought he would never here from a giant spider of Morgan Freeman.

Morgan:I can smell you...

Lycus had never been so confused in his life. He did not know what the fuck was happening and he was very confused. He proceeded to walk past the spider. But before he could take a step the spider had ran off into the forest. So Lycus just continued on his merry way. Just as he passed the spider previous position he could hear this from the deep forest.

Morgan:I'm creepin around right now...you just can't see me

And some how Lycus got more confused. So what he done was pull out his gun and shoot into the forest much like that scene from Predator. Which was unsurprisingly ineffective. So when he realised the gun wasn't working he said

Lycus:fuck it!

And ran after the little basterd. Which took him a small bit to find despite it being a giant spider with Morgan Freemans face. So what he done when he found the basterd and punched him in the fucking face. He then took the basterd by the godamn nose and just dragged him back through the lodge and threw him through the fuckin window. Immediately waking everyone up and slightly upsetting the man on the ceiling fan. Everyone Immediately realised what it was and just backed up into a corner just immediately. Meanwhile the twat on the ceiling made eye contact with it and didn't move as he was terrified. He is just terrified enough he has convinced himself the Mrogan Freeman spider will not see him if he moves. The difficulty with that being he is hanging from the fucking ceiling. Meanwhile the spider is just sitting there unconscious on its back. Then Lycus walks in casually takes the twat from the ceiling and throws him into the snow. As he chucked him into the snow Lycus went back in and kicked the Spider. He looked at everyone else and said.

Lycus:basterd followed me through the woods don't question it

As soon as Lycus stopped speaking everyone pulled there weapons out and shot the spider to little gooie peices. As soon as the gunfire stopped there was more casings on the ground then actual spider remains. That was when Frost cane back in and said.

Frost:what the fuck was that

After Lycus explained the story in detail.

Ares:that's not a lot of detail

Lycus:that's what happened

Melissa:can't argue with that

Then Lycus put out the Keg of beet he originally got for himself. Frost grabbed it and chugged it this boy is going to die of alcohol poisoning it is only a matter of time. And that dear children was the story of the noon after Christmas. Now what did we learn? Fucking nothing now go to bed.