attack on house Belladonna

LYCUS POV

White. All I saw was white. Did I do it? Did I kill him? Either way that power I used...it was like nothing I'd ever felt. Something began to appear in front of me, it was small and took the shape of...of Lyca?

Lyca:you did it...you finally killed him

Lycus:I told you I'd get stronger

Lyca:but still not strong enough to save me

Lycus:what?

The white place turned to black and Lyca melted away.

Lycus:wait!

I was grabbed by somtging and thrown across whatever this place is. When I looked up I saw...the red Wolf.

Lycus:oh come on

Lycus:oh come on...I thought I got rid of you!

It snarled.

Lycus:fine then...let's go

We ran at each other and were about to collide when I woke up in a bed. There was a White Fang member with a dagger to my throat he froze when he saw I was awake.

Lycus:you done fucked up

I sent him through the door. I got up and saw I was xoverd in bandages...again. I grabbed my gun on the table and my t-shirt then walked out. There were five White Fang on the right of me. Behind them a fire was burning through the house.

Lycus:I am not in a good mood today...I'll give you one chance to leave

None of them moved.

Lycus:then may God have mercy... for I have none

For minute everything went black. I didn't know what I was doing but when I came too I was kneeling on a White Fang member who barely resembled a Faunes anymore, we were in a puddle of his own blood.

Blake:Lycus!

I looked up and saw Blake and an other girl fighting. I looked down at my hands and they were also coverd in blood. I thought I was over this. Then Sun and Ghira came in fighting two others. I punched the one off of Ghira and faught him. This time I don't lose control. As I'm fighting the balcony above Blake falls but Ghira catches it. I picked up and threw the guy u was fighting threw a door and lifted the balcony off Ghira. The second guy tries to stab me but I'm pulled away by that girl Blake was fighting and the idiot got crushed.

Lycus:everyone good?

I got up. The other Faunes I was fighting stood up.

???:you ruined everything...EVERYTHIN-!

I punched him square in the face knocking him out.

Lycus:shut up...

I looked at everyone else.

Lycus:so...mind telling what the fucks going on?

We left and they explained the situation.

Sun:Lycus who's blood is that?

Lycus:the White Fang guys that tried to kill me

Blake:I saw you, you slaughterd them

Lycus:this has happened before, I got rid of it but I guess it's back now

Sun:how did you stop it?

Lycus:a lot of pain and a lot prayer...I'm gonna need a bible, iron cross, chains preferably made from massadonian silver and big ass bonfire. Oh wait do one of you speak Latin?

Blake:no, but there's a church next to the grave yard

Lycus:perfect two birds one stone. I break my mom's grave and get the demon out I'll teach yall Latin when we get there

TIMESKIP

LYCUS POV

Sun:you sure this will work?

Lycus:trust me I've done this before, see the cross on my back? As soon as the cross is hot enough put it on my chest that should work. Father start reading,

He did.

Lycus:Blake those chains tight enough?

Blake:uh yeah there fine

Lycus:better I don't want to kill ya if I break out

Sun:done!

He stabbed the cross into my chest.

Lycus:FUUUUUUUUUUUCK! FUCKING MATER DEI!

NEXT TIMESKIP

LYCUS POV

The sun rose in front of the grave yard and I was in front of my mother's grave.

Lycus:hi bitch

I crushed the stone.

Lycus:bye bitch. Now to Haven!