Managire and Revenge

(I changed Lycus' looks)

LYCUS POV

Lycus:so tell me again why we're just stalking her and not actually talking?

Sun:she'll be mad if she finds out we followed her

Lycus:good point but I'm so fucking board

The ship started to shake and a Grimm burst from the ocean and flew around us. Blake started fighting.

Sun:well you don't see that everyday

Lycus:you don't get to kill that everyday!

I threw the cloak Sun made me ware off and jamp down in front of Blake.

Blake:Lycus!?

I blasted off from the boat almost capsizing it. I activated my Semblance as the Grimm charged an attack from its mouth.

Lycus:BRING IT ON!

I punched it directly in the face and made I head go boom. The explosion landed me back on the ship. I looked up and saw Sun and Blake.

Lycus:so...how ya been?

TIMESKIP

LYCUS POV

We had finally arrived at Managirie.

Sun:woah

Lycus:yep it's a sight...see ya

I started walking.

Blake:where are you going?

Lycus:to find Lobo Litchen...my Father

Blake:that name sounds familiar

Lycus:the basterd is part of the White Fang...if he ain't here I don't know where else

We walked through the streets until we got to a high point.

Sun:so Blake which ones yours? Is that tiny one-

Lycus:it's the big one at the centre can we stop wasting time...I need to ask Blake's dad where Lobo is

We walked down to it. Blake hesitated to know the door.

Sun:what is it?

Blake:it's um...been a long time since I last saw my parents

Lycus:yeah well I don't care

I punched the door and the echo was loud. The door opened reaveling what looked like an older Blake-oh it's her Mother.

???:Blake?

Blake:hi mom...

She hugged her.

Lycus:aw well isn't that sweet...where's Ghira?

ONE HOUR LATER

Lycus:so you don't know where he is?

Ghira:no Lycus I don't...he's been popping up every now and again but I don't know exactly where

Lycus:and my Mother? Stryda is she-

Ghira:she was put to rest long ago

I laughed.

Lycus:she buried in the cemetery?

Ghira:yes

I laughed.

Lycus:I'll be sure to remove the grave stone

The door was knocked on and Ghira went to answer somthing about a meeting.

Sun:with who?

Kali:the White Fang

We rose.

Everyone:WHAT!?

We ran to the door.

Blake:Dad!

He moved to the side and I smelled him...

Lobo:what?

I felt all my anger...my hatred build up and I couldn't wouldn't let anyone stop me! I blasted off toward him but his sking turned black and his hair white like mine. A massive red barrier appeard in front of him thay blocked my punch. I pushed against it and ended up pushing him into the courtyard. He threw his jacket off.

Lobo:how the hell did you get this strong!?

I kept trying to punch him but he just blocked it all with his barriers.

Lycus:I worked harder than anyone else! These scars made me stronger!

I destroyed another barrier and he summind red blades around him and he launched them at me. I broke most by punching but a few went into me. I pulled them out and kept fighting.

Lobo:it doesn't matter how you survived! Your still no match for me!

He summond a large hammer to his hand and hit me into a house.

Lobo:even with this strength your still weak!

He's right...even with this I can't win. I fell off the wall and onto my knees. I spat blood out and looked up at him. He was walking toward me with a giant red sword and I stood.

Lobo:stay down boy and I'll make this quick

He launched another sword at me. It went through my chest and I pulled it out. The kept doing this until he was in swinging distance.

Lobo:you always were weak just like that brat...what was her name?

Lycus:her name...

I clenched my fist.

Lycus:WAS LYCA!

BLAKE POV

Lycus' hair turned red and his eyes were pure red. He roared and his aura was overflowing so much he was pushing it out if his body. Even some debris around him was floating in the air. Lycus grabbed Lobo through six barriers by the head and dragged him through the ground. He threw him in the air and Lycus jamp above him and punched back down into the ground. Lycus was ontop of him rapidly punching which only made the crator bigger. When Lycus stopped he dragged put the corpse of his Father, his head was gone, Lycus' hands were coverd in blood.

Lycus:I won...

He dropped the corpse and fell forward. I ran over next to him.

Blake:he's breathing...

I sighed in relief. At least Velvet or Urial won't kill us now.