Dryden vs Lyca

ARES POV

When I reached the mouth of the whale I was met with what used to be Dryden. His right arm was like Cinders, Grimm. He had black crash on his face coming from his eyes.

Dryden:outta the way Ares

Ares:you gonna fight him again?

Dryden:I'll make him pay for what he did

Ares:he's stronger than ever, I doubt you'll-

Dryden:I'm your best chance

He's right...even with my current upgrades I need more time. He walked past me.

Dryden:Ares...there's someone waiting for you in there

Ares:who?

Dryden:keep walking and find out, if I can't beat him here...it's up to you

Ares:he has a limit even in the state he is now so ware him down

Dryden:thanks for the advice

He cracked his neck.

Ares:good luck

Dryden:you to God of War

He walked out and I continued.

NARRATOR POV

Dryden walked out into the flat battle field to find Lyca sitting atop a mountain of bodies and Paladins alike. She sat legs crossed and resting her chin on her fist. She smiled.

Lyca:finally...someone worth my time

She stood.

Dryden:Lycus

Lyca:nope...Lyca

Dryden stopped and looked up at her.

Lyca:you might be the first real challenge I've faced here and with that new arm of yours, it's gonna be fun

Drydens arm split into multiple tendrils.

Lyca:and Hentai very impressive

Dryden:shut up and get in that red hair form

Lyca:oh no,no,no I want this to last a little...I'll start at one and see how things go

Dryden:then let's do this

Lyca:yes...

She crouched and her skin turned black and hair white.

Lyca:let's!

She was gone in a blink leaving a large dent in the
Paladin she sat on. Dryden looked up and saw her in the air crashing down into the ground. Dryden moved in time and saw her pull her knee out the ground and shake a little.

Lyca:come on I thought you could take hits!

She tried rushing in but the tendrils were faster and whipped her away back into the Paladins. She picked one up and threw it at him. The tendrils caught it and ripped it in half only for Lyca to be on the other side and landed a kick to Drydens face. She back flipped off and landed in front. He tried using the pieces of the Paladin to crush her but avoided by back flipping further back to gain distance. Dryden threw the pieces but she dodged as she ran toward him. She continued avoiding all tendrils sent her way. She pulled back her fast and Drydens left fist colliding causing a large shock wave. Drydena tendrils turned into a long sword that he used to slash horizontally but Lyca had fallen backwards and using her arms to support her body landed her heels right in his jaw. Using the momentum she pushed off back to her feet. Dryden had already recovered and landed a blow in her stomach sending her back again. Both panted.

Lyca:I knew you'd be fun!

Dryden:is this a game!?

She smiled.

Lyca:a game I will win

Dryden:not as long as I'm standing!

His hair began to stand up and he bulked up a little.

Lyca sighed.

Lyca:that thing is useless. You can only sue it for a short time it isn't made for long battles

Dryden:neither are you

Lyca:touche...I suppose it's time I stop fuckiny around!

Red aura surrounded her as she screamed causing everything around her to get blown away. The ground beneath her broke and raised out the ground and when she stopped the dust settled and she was standing on one of those rocks. She was stage two.

Lyca:is this what you wanted!?

Dryden:yeah...now I can kill you

She jumped down and both stated approaching each other.

Lyca:try me

He started running and Lyca planted her feet. Dryden swung with a right hook. Lyca pulled her right fist ready for a punch. But instead she spun around with the same left arm and elbowed him in the stomach. While he was gasping she spun back around again and landed a right kick on his head sending him across the field. When he tries to get up he was kicked even further by Lyca. He sent his tendrils but she powered up and the tendrils were pushed back. When she was close she stabbed her claw into the joint of his Grimm arm and pulled it off like a weed. She then done the same to the right. And finally she dug her claws into his skull and tore him in two right down the middle to the waste.

 And finally she dug her claws into his skull and tore him in two right down the middle to the waste

The blood splattered across her face but she didn't care. She began walking toward the whale.