4. Love Is A Laserquest

"Five, four, three, two, one" the whole venue sounded as the clock turned to midnight. The first song of the new album began to sound thru the expensive sound system. It was called "She's Thunderstorms", a beautiful love ballad.

Everyone came to the lads to felicitate them on their fourth album. Alex was taken by surprise of the amount of interviewers that came howling up to ask him a lot of unnecessary questions.

Athena was still thinking about the conversation they had just before the drop, how Alex was crying while looking at his phone and mumbling his past lover's name. She was interested in getting to know that man better now.

The first song ended, now sounding thru the speakers "Black Treacle". This song was a love ballad too, it was kind of the theme for this album.

When all the interviews, signing was done, the four band mates came back to the booth. The girls really hid it of with each other. They were chatting and laughing away for hours. Nick sat next to Lorena, they quickly left to the bathroom again. Matt and Jamie both sat back next to their girlfriends. And surprisingly Alex sat next to Athena. He was quite drunk to now, and over his sad episode. Athena too, so they both were having an inaudible conversation. Somehow they communicated that they were going to dance, so they did.

The tenth song was now playing, Love Is A Laserquest. The lights in the venue were not so bright. From the booth they first sat in, you could see their drunk figures waltzing together. Their faces almost touching as if they were the only ones who knew what was going on, in their own kind of heaven. You could hear that this song was about his past lover, whom he was not together with anymore, but he still thought about. The dance floor was completely empty. Their faces drifting closer by the second. Then it happend, they found the way to each other's mouth's. Within the second electricity sparked, the type of kiss you would never forget. Their minds in frenzy, they would never feel like this with anyone other then together, like they were the only ones in the world. Everything stopped when their mouths touched. Their tongues exploring each other depths. It was like the world stopped spinning for them. Blood rushing thru their veins. Their heartbeats even louder then the music. It was this moment that they would cherish later on like a memory that was almost forgotten.

Once they were done exploring each other's mouths they both sank in each other's eyes, both brown chocolate pools. Both lost in their own minds trying to recall what had just happened. Both incognisant drunk, but it was this moment that they would never forget.

"Ye wanna drink summat?" Alex asked politely

"Could i get a martini please?" Athena answered

"Huh? What d'ye want? Martini police?" Alex asked to drunk to understand anything

"I said a martini please?" Athena said trying not to laugh

"Oh, I thought ya said martini police, hehe" Alex laughed sheepishly

Alex stumbled to the bar to buy their drinks whilst Athena was struggling to get back to their booth. Once their she plopped on the seat and almost spilled the others drinks. Once Alex bought their drinks he was on its way too. Trying his best not to fall with the drinks he was holding. About ten metres away he did fell, spilled all the drinks he had just bought. Now he was wet from head to toe. Again Nick and Jamie began to piss themselves, and were taking the piss out of Alex, neither going to help him. Alex just laid there on the ground, he was about to fall asleep.

Then a tall blonde woman came to help him. She was like a model too, the features on her face were complementing each other. She had beautiful blue eyes. By what you could hear she was American.

"What are you doing on the ground Alex? Come on let me help you" the girl said whilst helping Alex up.

"Huh? Arielle? What ar ye duin?" Alex mumbled half asleep.

Jamie and Nick were laying on the ground from laughing so hard.

"I think I shat me pants" Jamie said while trying to catch a breather.

"I think Alex pissed in his pants" Nick shouted

Matt now joined the two man children. Alex finally tried to stand up but he slipped in the puddle of spilled drinks and was now on the ground again.

Arielle helped Alex stand up again and brought him back to the booth.

"Alright, i think its time for him to go home" Arielle announced. And so he did. She helped him call a cab home.

When Arielle came back everyone was back on their feet and sat in the booth. She was introduced by Matt as a good friend of Alex's. Arielle and Athena immediately began talking. They were laughing at the stories they told each other. Everyone was having a very good time. Laughing, chatting, drinking. It was like they were all already friends for years.

It was now early in the morning everyone quite drunk. Lorena drove here but she couldn't help herself to not drink. Everyone decided to head home.

The sun shining very bright at the sky. She was lighting up the day at making the flowers smile. The weather in march was always very confusing. One day it will be storming, and the next day you'll be sweating to death. Today was like a typical day in march. The flowers were beginning to come out of their winter sleep.

It was already midday. Woken up by the bright sun, grunting Athena stood up. But she was fully wet. She found herself in a park sleeping in the fountain. Couple metres further she saw Nick sitting in a tree. Jamie was in the fountain to because Athena didn't see him and almost stepped on him. Athena was now looking for her bestfriend. And then in the distance she saw a girl on the playground, sitting on the swings sleeping.