10. Wondrous Place

They sat at the beach for hours chatting. Both couldn't be more happy with each other's company. They were truly happy. There was not one second that Alex eyes left Athena always watching every move of hers. Athena wasn't always looking straight at Alex, but she followed his every move. Lorena and Katie were watching them from the inside, even though they never said anything, it was very clear that they knew there was something between the two.

Athena was now laying in Alex's arms, the sun was coming out again. The sun blooms on the horizon, golden petals stretching ever outwards into the rich blue. It is the brilliant flower of the sky that warms our days. Alex could see all the beautiful facial features that defined her. Her yellow skin toned with brown. Her puffy cheeks with always a glance of red hanging on. On her skin were here and there some birthmarks, they really marked her as one. The way her wavy brown hair glanced yellow because of the rising sun. Her big round brown eyes, with long eyelashes watching over. He could watch her forever in this exact place and would never complain. She was the most beautiful creature ever to him. She was the goddess of his dreams.

They weren't even tired of staying up all night talking. The world stopped when they were together. Nobody could stop them. They even sneaked back in and drew moustaches on all the boys. They would hold on to this memory for ever later on. They almost never fell silence the conversation kept rolling like a never stopping train, and when it did happen it was always comfortable.

It was around seven that they decided to go back inside. But went in they saw a very unpleasant surprise, Nick and Lorena were doing it on the settee. Everything went completely silent. No one moved.

"Uh.. um... we were just going to go upstairs" Alex stuttered

Lorena and Alex ran as fast as they could. Once upstairs they started crying of laughter, both rolling on the ground. They were so loud that they woke almost everyone up, except for Jamie, he could sleep thru a tornado.

"Wtf are yous doin" Matt growled

"We- we were coming back from the beach and we caught Nick and Lorena shagging" Alex said in between breaths.

Matt began laughing too. Everyone quickly knew what had happened.

"You two stayed the whole night at the beach?" Katie questioned

"Yeah, it went by very fast, it felt like only an hour" Athena said.

"Ooh oh interesting" Breana smirked

Everybody went back to sleep except Lorena and Athena. Lorena wanted to know what had happened on the beach.

"You guys were out the whole night out the beach, and nothing much happened?" Lorena asked uncertain

"Yes, I mean it, nothing special happend. But I always could see him staring right at me" Athena questioned

"Wonder why that is" Lorena rolled her eyes.

Slowly everyone began to came down. Jamie was the first one.

"Mornin ladies, who'd you sleep" Jamie hummed in delight

"I didn't sleep at all" Athena answered back

"What'd you mean? Not even a bit?" Jamie asked stunned as how Athena still had so much energy.

"Not even a bit, and I'm feeling better than ever" Athena danced

After about an hour everyone was down and eating breakfast, except Alex. Nobody really questioned it because he would always sleep thru the whole day. Alex only came down at around one.

"Ey there he is, mr sleepyhead" Miles announced

"Shat up, this man snores like a pregnant bear" Alex sissed

They went out to the beach once everyone was ready. The guys playing in the sea like little kids whilst the girls were sunning. Athena was working on a new project. She was writing. Katie had always been the most fascinated with her poems, because she was very in to it too.

Soulmates aren't bound up to end up together, but they know how much they mean for each other every single minute of the day
They know how they will always be there for one an other
They will forever cherish the most beautiful memories they had put together
They still love each other like they used to in their own fairytale, the one that looked like it won't ever end
They had a whole book about each other
They have a special place in their hearts and memories
Oh, and they will still sometimes fantasise about each other
But only if they still knew each other

This is what Athena had wrote. When Katie saw that she was writing, she wanted to see it. But Athena had always been very insecure about her works. If it was up to her she would have never published anything.

"Come on Athena, let us see it, I'm sure it's amazing" the girls all begged

"No, the only you'll see it is when I may publish summat" Athena said

Nick came out the water to get something to drink when he heard the girls. He was quite intrigued now. So he decided to take her book.

"Nick you bastard give it back or I'll beat your arse" Athena yelled as she chased him around.
The other guys quickly came out of the water and they were tossing around Athenas note book. Whenever they had the chance they tried to read something.

"Wow Athena, this is so... wow how can ya write summat so beautiful like this" Alex asked
"Id always wondered what ye wrote. This is so.."

Everyone had gathered together to read what she had made. Everyone completely stunned. It was completely silent as they read her works. She didn't fight back anymore and just led them.

Now that Alex had read her works, he understood her more. As time passed he would find out such things about her, things he would never expect. No one knew what to say anymore. They were blown away by her talent.

"How did you never go in on this? I never knew I needed this in life. I'm gonna by all yer books now immediately" Matt said

The sun was already going down, it was amazingly how the days would by so fast when everyone was united. Once it was dark everybody decided to go out.

Athena slipped on a nice white summer dress. Her hair clipped back. Everybody always told Athena that she looked the best with her hair up but she never found that. Alex was the first one down. He had a black shirt on, surprisingly without his leather jacket. He's aviator glasses still on. He's hair still in his coconut cut but a bit longer. He looked amazing to say less. And he thought the same thing about the girl of his dreams.

"Athena you look..." he stuttered "Oh god what is happening to me. You look unreal, did ya came straight out of me fantasy's?"