7. Unwanted Guest

"Me mates and their girlfriends are going to some pubs saturday, ya wanna tag along?" Alex asked eagerly

"Oi no, I would want to intrude"Athena turned down

"No! Ya would never intrude, they love ya! Especially cookie, they definitely want ya there" Alex reassured

"You sure?" Athena said still unconvinced

"Im sure, I'll come pick ya up at 7" Alex demanded

"But ya don't know where I live" Athena laughed

"Then I need ya to set me yer address" Alex explained

"You'll have to get me number first" Athena played. "Give me yer phone" she demanded.

"Here, you can put it in" Alex said while he gave Athena his phone. As Athena was putting in her number Alex began to look around in the bookstore again.

"So, what kind of music do ya like?" Alex asked curiously

"D'ya mean what artists? I really love The Strokes. Their my favourite band." Athena responded

"Really, their quite good" Alex exclaimed as he was surprised that the girl could get even more better. "What's yer favourite song of them? Mines Trying Your Luck."

"I love Call It Fate, Call It Karma" Athena answered excited.

"Love, ya need to write down a list of yer favourite songs, and I'll listen to them" Alex demanded. "I need to go now, see ya saturday! Text me when ya get home okey?" And so he left.

Now once again alone, Athena began to process what had just happend. "Did he came all the way over here just to see me, me? He really just invited me to go out with his friends." She just stood there stunned, imagining all the scenarios that could've and would've happened. She almost forgot why she was even in the store. Athena was looking for a book full of poems and pictures "Film for Her" by Orion Carloto.

A coincidence was that the book that Alex was just now looking in, was the same book she was looking for. When she purchased what she needed the small wicked gale that had howled up upon the city moments ago, flew over to find its new target.

With not much to do Athena was strudding down the streets, here and there going in a store. She had now already brought a whole bag full of books and other stuff. Then she remembered that Alex asked for a list of her favourite songs. So she searched for a quiet bench and sat down on the not wet part and began to write. She sad there for about an hour thinking on of the best songs to send to Alex. Her phone suddenly chimed as she was writing peacefully, and made her jump a bit.

Got home safely, Athena
-Unknown number

As she saw who texted her she had the biggest smile plastered on her face. She quickly put him in her contacts and responded.

Good to know, I've been writing me list of favourite songs for ya. It's your turn now
-me

Alright alright, I'll do it, but ya need to sent it to me first, I've got to have some evidence
-Alex

I'll send it to you in a minute, but you should know I'm expecting a very extensive list and some good recommendations
-me

She couldn't stop smiling every time she got a notification with his name on, Athena was so exhilarated. They kept talking for a hours long whilst Athena was sitting on a bench in the park, smiling like an idiot to her phone.

Saturday came in a blink of an eye. Athena couldn't be more excited to go out with them. Although she was a little scared of what might happen next. She told Lorena about her and Alex's little meeting. Lorena kept on saying that they were made for each other. But Athena kept on denying and said that she only found him interesting.