The beginning...

(Ink/third) POV
I didn't know where I was, nor how I ended up here. All I remember is darkness and to make things worse, it was cold. Until I suddenly opened my eyes. "Ughh" 'Where am I?' I thought, trying to adjust to the brightness.

Wait, is my voice echoing? when did that happen?! "Hello my child, welcome to your new home," said a female voice "Where am I? Who are you?" I said, still trying to adjust to the brightness. "You are the chosen one and you are here to create different words in this mostly empty Multiverse," said the voice.

When I finally opened my eyes I couldn't believe what I saw, A GIANT WOMAN!?! What does that mean? maybe I am just dreaming? No, it feels too real for it to be a dream.

While I was thinking inside, They were explaining about the balance and that there is a limit and what my role is, so I paid a close attention to what they were saying. After a couple of minutes of explaining they finally said their goodbyes and left. Leaving me by myself.
.
.
.
'This. Is. The. Best! I am a sans! A Creator and Protector mind you, okay first things first I have to check my stats?
———————————————————————————
STATS:
Name: Ink
Attack: 9000+
Defense: 9000+
HP: 9000+
LV: 1
Ink The Creator and Protector of AUs. He will always keep a close eye socket on his AUs and will intervene if needed.
"Is very excited and happy about his situation"
———————————————————————————
'Well, you aren't wrong, I mean who wouldn't be excited about this whole situation! And also, damn I'm overpowered! My Def/Atk/HP are over 9000+!'
All right! time to be creative, this is my chance to make everything right. I have to think first! If I am going to create, I can't mess this up...no, I can't afford to mess this up! Right now it is only me, myself, and I in this Multiverse no one else...not even the original to keep me company. Which was odd considering it is The Original...Nah I am just overthinking it.

Ink summons a piece of paper and pencil. "Alright first things first, I need to make a list for my Multiverse".
_______
1. Every sans and papyrus are going to start as baby bones. 'Because I want them to cherish every moment of their lives till the human (frisk) comes'.
2. Every gaster in my Multiverse are good fathers to their sons. 'Because family always comes first'.
3. Every gaster AU doesn't fall into the void. 'Because that is just sad and I won't allow it.
4. Toriel and Asgore will still be together. 'Because both of them need emotional support.
_______
'I will still make sans and swap papyruses the royal judge. But since gaster never fell in the void they will also be a royal scientist with alphys and swap sans and papyruses will still strive to be a royal guard.
Other than that everything will be the same. Now that that's out of the way...Let's start creating! Starting with Undertale.
.
.
.
12 hour later
.
.
.
Aaaand done. That makes Undertale, Underfell, Underswap, Dreamtale, Killertale, Dusttale, Dancetale, Littletale, Reapertale, Horrortale, Outertale, Errortale, Aftertale, Underfresh, Sciencetale, Chesstale, Katanatale, Poketale, Undermafia, X-tale, Sugartale, Echotale and Swapfell. That makes 23 original AUs. I changed a few things like; Underfell papyrus showing affection to Underfell sans, the villagers from Dreamtale being nice to Nightmare, Fresh being Fresh without the parasite, Underswap papyrus giving Underswap sans space, Swapfell sans being nice to Swapfell paps, Reapertale sans controlling his death touch, etc.
I am still going to keep an eye socket on them though, you can never be too careful.

Until the human decides to fall off a 'very visible, very obvious hole' I'll sleep for a while because I have a feeling it's gonna take a long time for that to happen, plus creating different AUs for twelve hours straight is very exhausting.
Z
Z
Z
I woke up and checked my AUs..."PAPYRUS IS A TODDLER!? W-what? how! when?! who! How long was I asleep, for a newborn to become a flipping toddler!?" I took a deep breath "Okay, calm down" I need to check this out, this is my only chance to see two baby bones and I am DETERMINED to meet both of them!